【 Wurkkos TS11 New Color -Orange available】"Johnny Mac"-A new member in Wurkkos Auxiliary Series

Nice light. I would also pay a bit more for an efficient driver.

Wurkkos is very generous with the giveaways. Thanks!

There’s a lot to like about this light, but I’m going to hold off ordering one until they come out in some other color besides black. My color preference, in order, would be green, orange, purple, or red.

I was looking at it on Ali and accidentally clicked the buy button. I guess it’s fate.)) If I win more - the second will give my son-in-law as a gift)))
….

Interesting design. I’m in. Hope it wurks out.

Nice new design, Wurkkos.

Btw, is there any connection to BLF member Johnny Mac?

I have last FC13 light and like it with that powerful SFN43 LED. Most people hate that LED but I think is great to have over 3000 lumens in that compact format. This new model will be interesting. Thanks for GW Wurkkos.

Can we also buy magnetic tailcap?

Looks good. I’m in

Thanks wurkkos! Looking forward to the new light!

Good news about the 18650 tube! thanks for the GAW

Yeah, I hear you. Quite a lot of members came aboard after he’d moved on, so they’re probably like “Who?”. I didn’t know him well at all, but he was really cool and often helpful. I wonder how Wurkkos came to know of him? I believe they came along after he’d gone.

I started with the TS10 in brass and have to say I really like it, enough that I’m now interested in the TS11. Looks like a nice evolution of the original Thrunite Catapult Mini design.

The TS11 signficantly piques my interest, but I also would like to see it in other colors, like the ones in the TS10 line.

Speaking of the fantastic TS10, I have the 3 aluminum ones in red, silver, and black, and I’m awaiting the green body with green aux. For around the house, the TS10 has bumped the WK02 from my pocket, but I still love the WK02 (and WK01).

Why is it called the Johnny Mac?

Always great to see more Wurkkos innovation. I agree with others that it would be nice to see some models with output regulation.

Thanks for another giveaway!

From Wurrkos FBgroup

"

Next, I wanna share a background story of TS11 with everyone.
The story start from June 28th, sunshine warm and fierce, flowers smile with little dew. And Terry was hard working on two aux issues of TS10.
On that day, one flashlight genius who didn't wanna disclose his name found me "Hey, my man! You know what you guys should make next? Wurkkos version of the throw model with a TS21 body and aux LEDs behind the TIR. One color or RGB. You would sell so many of them!!!"
At that moment I was fallen.
"You are the MAN, if you make that happen! You can call it the Wurkkos 'Johnny Mac'. " finally he said.
Jun. 28th night, I submitted my first version of the design book '立项申请书—TS11.xls' after careful investigation.
One month time gone, none reply. I find Mr.yang and asked "Is my design so garbage?" "The information you provided too little, no passed."
Aug. 1st morning, I finished my second complete version design 'TS11竞品市场调研报告.xlsx'. During the later time, I kept sharing my thoughts, my ideas, my design concept. In the end, my design was passed because of TS10 hot-sale.
Now, Wurkkos 'Johnny Mac' would be available on Nov. 24th.
As all people saw, Wurkkos is not a perfect company.
We have created many high-quality models, also experienced many failures models. We always can't make 100% people satisfied.
But we are never afraid of failure, we never avoid our issues, we love to advance. We hope the brand 'Wurkkos' be better and better in the future, to let the voice of praise or criticism all be communicated free in Wurkkos, try our hard to make 95%↑ people satisfied.
These two-year full of twists and turns, thanks a lot for all support and companionship, and thanks all criticism and suggestion, we are always going on.
2022 GO Wurkkos!
Thanks for listening~ "

1 Thank

It’s like a little Anduril Catapult Mini!

…and that is tempting. I’ll likely buy regardless…

also - Freeme you’re a badass! Love the history. Wurkkos is rising!

Just ordered one :slight_smile:

Nice one.
Perfect to join my TS25 :smiley: