【 Wurkkos TS11 New Color -Orange available】"Johnny Mac"-A new member in Wurkkos Auxiliary Series

The last 5 lights I ordered have been Wurkkos lights. I now have 4 TS10s. My favorite light of the year… so far. :smiling_imp:

FC11 was very well done. My favourite shaved lh351d with a 5° TIR lens. Great for walking in the woods.

Looks interesting - thanks for the giveaway!

Will you release it in other colors in the future? I would love orange. It would also be fine in MAO, but I know you haven’t had a good experience with the process.

I really like Wurkkos flashlights, and they have a great value for money, I have an HD15, and 2 TS10, in gray and white, I would love this new model, but I hope they do it in orange, white and other colors.

Very interesting little thrower. Thanks for the GAW.

Im in love with my ts10 so i hope i have a chance to win the ts11. Thank you for the giveaway

Keep up the interesting things!
I can’t wait until my ts25 gets here. That way I can order my next light

Thank you Wurkkos for the new product offerings.

Looks like a cool light

I’m hoping a more neutral tint ts11 will be available someday.

Can’t wait to see the review.

Wurkkos what is the 18350 battery? I am asking because in the description it is 850mAh but in the photo the 1200mAh version?

looks great, the deal price good too.

Is it named after forum member Johnny Mac?

That looks awesome, especially that beam distance, good job Wurkkos :+1:

there is a accident the print company make wrong 1200 instead of 850 :cry:

Interesting mini-thrower

Wurkkos can you include a 18650 tube in the package?

Already have few compact Wurkkos lights, this new TS11 with a larger diameter head and RGB looks great :slight_smile:

Will you release it in other colors in the future?

Good job on the TS11.

Thanks for the GAW.

It seems like Wurkkos is fast becoming the people's choice.