Wurkkos TS25 Anduril Firmware

I just flashed the TS25 with the firmware for the TS10 and it did not work. I get one strong blink at turn on and no other response. Is there a firmware for this light or one with similar low, lows like the TS10? Or which one should be used for this light?

UPDATE: The file is anduril.2022-07-25.wurkkos-ts25.hex and there doesn’t appear to be any updates to the original file that came with the light.

I don’t know with which version it comes now, but you have checked the model code before updating, right? :wink: (15C,version ckeck)

Probably something slightly adjusted by @gchart. My early prototype doesn’t have flashing pads and it has the old driver where the aux LEDs are not controlled by Anduril, thus I can’t optimize the ramp shape unfortunately.

I like to live on the edge and didn’t check the firmware date before I flashed :(. I figured there was an improved one already up but for some reason the most recent one is not working (nor are the others).

I haven’t heard of any complaints about the TS25 (well, after Wurkkos designed the driver for proper aux control) so there hasn’t been any updates. That, and there haven’t any relevant updates to Anduril2 itself. Since the TS25 build was published, I added the “Extended Simple UI” option and that’s about it. Some misc updates to specific flashlights or single-color aux.

Feb 18, 2024
I just received the TS25 and TS10V2 flashlights two weeks ago.
This is what was on them per 15C results.
TS-25 2022 0725 07 05 <–still the same as you had.
TS-10v2 0713 2123 07 29
Obviously the format changed.

Forgot to mention. Direct from Wurkkos website.
Have since updated both to 2023 12 03

The latest version for the TS25 can be found here. Scroll all the way to the bottom.

The codebase was moved to Github, so there’s a newer version that that. The current latest version is 2023-12-03.

Download the latest release ZIP file from here: click. Scroll down a bit to “Assets” to find the ZIP file.

Extract the ZIP file and find the hex you need in the ‘hex’ folder. For the TS25, it’s anduril.2023-12-03.wurkkos-ts25.hex and for the TS10 it’s anduril.2023-12-03.wurkkos-ts10.hex.

1 Thank

Correct me if I am wrong, but it’s my understanding that toymaker made Wurkkos specific versions, with the latest TS25 iteration being based of the 2023_10_31 firmware. I don’t see that equivalent under the 2023-12-03 link.

It’s inside the ZIP file with all the other hex files.

Thank you for clarifying.

It is there at the very bottom. I just used it last night.
https://github.com/ToyKeeper/anduril/releases/download/r2023-12-03/anduril.2023-12-03.zip