【ツ】Wurkkos TS30 + TS30S Sales Thread - available on wurkkos.com, Amazon & AliExpress

I am now noticing a donut hole which is weird because I did nothing to change the height of the led… hmm maybe removing the lens changed the apparent height of the light source? Anyone else see a donut hole in their TS30S’s beam?

Nice modding work!

I don't have a donut hole with the lens on, so maybe it is the lens removal. De-lensing can result in more artifacts, not sure about the donut hole effect though.

I’m interested in both the TS30S for my first SBT90.2 light and the TS30 for my first multi SST40 light.

I’m curious if Wurkkos can provide the flux and chromaticity bins for the SBT90 and SST40s used?

Other SST40s I’ve tried are just OK, but I like what is being said about the version in the TS30.
The beam shots of the TS30S don’t seem green. For those that have it, do you agree?

Thanks,
FB

Flux and Chromaticity bins ? Is that anything like a Flux Capacitor , only chrome ?

Hello everyone, I ordered a Wurkkos TS30S a few days ago for $105 Canadian thats a really good deal for this.
elegant powerful flashlight and I cant wait for my new toy to arrive. I have one question that I am wondering about … I would like to make this flashlight’s runtime longer . Is there an accessory extension tube to make it run on two batteries …. Is this possible because it would make it into an elegant beast of a flashlight.
Thanks

Welcome to BLF! No, can’t do that even if there were a longer tube or an extension. This is all about voltage and basic electronics. The majority of the emitters we use are a nominal 3v rating, which works great with a single lithium-ion cell (nominal 3.7v or 3.6v depending on who’s talking). The driver’s electronic design is set to accommodate this. So if you put two cells in series, as in a longer tube, then you’re feeding the driver 8v fully charged, which will immediately or eventually fry components on the driver or the emitter itself. Too much zap…magic smoke released.

There are lots of different drivers including those that increase the voltage (through magic) or can buck it off (like safely running two cells for a 3v emitter) but this light doesn’t have it. It’s kind of on the hot rod end of things, so efficiency and longer run times kind of go out the window in favor of high current and more light (and a lot more heat). I’m not sure if there’s a driver out there that could be popped into this light as an easy replacement/mod - diameter and other factors come into play, and this one has the charging port on the main board, too.

Thanks for your reply ….

is there a code for the ts303s for amazon? sorry if i missed it, i didnt see anything on the front page

thank you!

Just curious, did Wurkkos ever satisfy these obligations? I notice there is a link on their product page but it is just to the head of the anduril folder, is that accurate?

I also notice the TS30S is missing from PRODUCTS, BRANDS, etc, I guess that is a separate process and requires more coordination with the manufacturer?

Code for TS30s on Amazon 35lzu2w9 makes it $62 and you get the MURDER BEZEL (long time lurker new member)

Just bought on Walmart.com for $64 and free shipping. Will update once received.

Cancel that. Just today back in stock on Wurkkos.com, with coupon for 10% and free shipping, even less without battery: comes out to just less than $60. Will be buying from Wurkkos instead and sourcing a Molicel P42A.

(Repost in hope to help you spend your hard earned money properly :slight_smile: .)

Goodness I just checked on Aliexpress and in the next 5 hours or so you could have this bad boy for $53.85 without battery. Shopping Cart

Please double check because I’ve been proven to be not the best at detecting Aliexpress discount bait/misinformation. :confounded: But this has to be record low price for a SBT90.2 light.

Yes I would vote for buying without battery and get Samsung 40T instead. A ridiculous 15% increase in lumen at Turbo start, using homemade ceiling bounce test.

Received a few days ago, so shipping wasn’t too bad.

Usage seems to line up with what others have said. Plenty of light, but definite green tint at lower levels. Useful high levels only last about 1-1.5 hours from full charge.

Overall, pretty happy with it.

Any current working codes? Thanks