X6/X5 mod ideas

Hey guys not sure if there is a post about this already but what are u going to do with your stainless X6 and X5 ??? Many members had asked if I was going to make heatsinks for them my answer is yes if I can get a design that works, but by looking at the host I think a heatsink will only work on a triple builds ?? Due to space,but anyways that got me thinking on what to do to mine when I get chance to. post anything u might like to add to the heatsink idea and mods

For got to add but I was thinking on a heatsink like the regular X6 but having it thicker and having it threaded to match the reflector threads but that's only for triple builds till I get my light

Dale brought this up and I agree - best thing for the X6 SS/Cu is a triple (can get some throw), and best thing for the X5 is a quad using the Dtche MCPCB - as a flooder.

X6 SS/Cu I’ll take 2-4 triple heat sinks, when ready! :wink: Thanks Nitro!

That's what I was leaning towards, I've been out for awhile due to surgery's well still am :( but I was thinking on doing/having some heatsinks machined to have trit slots to make it have more bling ? If the cost is not that much