XENO Co.(China)

What is the point of this thread?

Is he going to put up prices?

Or is this the Xeno forum?

the point of this thread is Xeno saying hi to everybody on BLF. Now we know that an official Xeno representative is among us and listens to us. only few companies care to present themselves on user forums and stay in direct contact with boardies. so this thread allows us to say hello back, leave some general comments/feedback, and provide a warm, respectful welcome.

if they tried to advertise and sell a new product, they would open a new thread for it. i guess.

The initial point of this thread was to sell lights. I directed Xenolywin to this spot because he was spamming the forum with multiple threads. Yes they are good lights but why post in the "commercial sellers spot" and not list prices. (SEE POST 2)

i for my part take the pricing of hkequipment.net as reference. they seem to carry a good selection of Xeno lamps (old and new versions V1, V2, etc.). FREE shipping.

www.hkequipment.net : Category:Flashlight (753) : Xeno (34)

Tell the Designer that he is full of Bull Plop (similar to bull shit)....

Ask him to look at this thread. Clip can't cost over a few pennies, include it in the package.

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/4416

Lywin, do you have a home or products page? Can't find one anywhere.. Thanks.

Zhongwin Technology Development Co., Ltd. - The makers of Xeno and Farka flashlights (check out the series of "2010-04-XX" videos!!)

Xeno® - Brotherhood Start with Reliability

Hi Harry, Thanks for having interested in our company-made videos. But cannot display anything in this forums. Cannot know which one you like best. Besides, Disassemble the head, you should use Wrench for Grip-Ring,otherwise it's easy get scratch the lens with other tools.

Hi Lensman, Kindly check www.xenoled.com for more information.

Hi Edc, would like more people know XENO LED Flashlight, Collect comments for XENO LED Flashlight,Strive to have more creative, I would appriated to that if more and more people love and purchase our LED Flashlights.Smile

On the manual, it says the clip is removable... but not as easy as other light, i guees :)

Hi Harry, Clip is removable. You can screw out the head cap with your hand power first.

If just want to disassemble the lens and the Grip Ring, use Wrench.

This is the commercial seller spot. He is not saying Hello, seems more like an Advert for his company,with no prices. Either he works for the manufacturer or he does not!!!. He could just be a seller. Does he know Karol Wu? This person is in the sales department.

XENOLywin, is working for Xeno. Kevin from Xeno told me so. He is here to offer support for the clients.

Hi Harry, Thanks for having interested in our company-made videos. But cannot display anything in this forums. Cannot know which one you like best. Besides, Disassemble the head, you should use Wrench for Grip-Ring,otherwise it's easy get scratch the lens with other tools.

[/quote]

On the manual, it says the clip is removable... but not as easy as other light, i guees :

[/quote]

Hi Harry, Clip is removable. You can screw out the head cap with your hand power first.

If just want to disassemble the lens and the Grip Ring, use Wrench.

[/quote]

I tried to unscrew the head with my hands and yes the head did turn, but when i turned it, the pain was peeled off. After seeing this, i stop turning the head off and screw it back

Any better idea??

Why are one or two so negative and slagging him?

We love flashlights, he sells flashlights ......... perfect combination, so welcome Xeno!

If you dont like he's products/prices etc ... dont buy - simples

i am not sure if you talk about the same thing. yeah, more company-made videos would really be appreciated so that potential buyers know what to expect. which difficulties and how to resolve them.

Check video at 02:30. haha :)

Dave-H no one is slagging him off. We are just being careful. He is more than welcome to sell his stuff here. He is a member like everyone else.

Members like Summer,Ric and Sunday also sells products from their site and give us help with any problems. This trust has to earned. I don't like it when sellers come here just to waffle.

What I would like to see is discounted prices for the members of this site and not free adverts for sellers.

@ kreisler and Lywin, thanks for the links.