Xenon MagLites for $5.60 + shipping (good host for modding)

I have started shipping these out, and still have many more. I got a hold of a lot these. I won’t say how many, but if Old Lumens got them all, he would be busy for a very very long time. :stuck_out_tongue:

I sent a pm several hours ago inquiring about obtaining one of the black. If available I can send payment in the morning. Too late now for a trip to the bank.

Have sent PM, thanks dchomak.

Wow, the postal gods were looking after me. Package arrived. All looks good. Thank you dcho.

Do you have any of these remaining that need a home? I struck out at both of my local Home Depot’s lately.

Is there any chance to have the Maglite Pro AA and AAA set ? It was on a sale at about 6.5$ in home depot .
I would be interested if you had one!

same here, id take couple sets off ya.

I finally opened the one package I managed to get, shockingly good flashlights! I’d live you find one more as well.

Hang tight guys. I think dchoman has been on a trip. He sent me many different items at his incredible low cost plus shipping and I am very happy with them. What a deal he offered.

Yes I am still traveling. I have lots of the the Xenon, 2D LED and Mag mini combos that I can make available at my cost.
I have seen many strange and wonderful things during my travels. When I get home I will post the pics in the Home Depot Deal Alert Thread. Until then, there’s this.

i can only assume you wiped them out!
thats another gateway drug right there.cant buy just one multitool!

Wow! Can I get a wingman? That’s super cheap! Pls calculate shipping for me!

I wish i could have one in that price , it is simply awesome!

^ X2

The cheapest I have seen a Wingman in Aus is US$32, the usual price is around $US60, and Leatherman charges ~US$200 for the black oxide Wave here! :rage: http://www.leatherman.com.au/products/leatherman/multi-tools/wave-black-wmolle-sheath-box/c-25/c-79/p-1042

Thats similar pricing in Singapore. And AUD is almost 1:1 to SGD

PM sent!

Phil

Just sent you a PM dchomak. Thanks for offering this!

Got my lights today. Now I just need to learn how to mod Maglites. Thanks again Dchomak. :smiley:

Just wanted to let everyone know I bought 8 lights and they all came very well packaged and exactly as agreed. Thanks!

Hey Dchomak,

Do you happen to have any more of the 2D xenon mags left for sale?

Thanks,

Brian