XP-G2 on 10mm Star?

Short version:
Anyone know of a good place to get XP-G2’s on 10mm Stars? I’m trying to find a specific tint range (matching tints with two other lights i have) Would love Stateside, but looks like I’m OOL with RMM and IS.

Long version:
I have two Thrunite lights that I LOVE and I love their tints. A T10S and a Saber 1A. They’re both very similar tints to each other. Problem is, I bought them from individuals, (couldn’t pick tints, dunno what they are.) BUT they match. Look neutral-ish to me.

When the group buy from HKE came up for the T10T, I jumped on it. My T10S was by far my favorite small light, and I could get it in a lighter version? Yes and more yes.

Fast forward a month, and I’ve ordered two T10T’s from HKE now and have not liked the tints (one NW that’s way too warm, and one CW that’s REALLY green)

So, I’m thinking I’m better off swapping stars out.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Do any of you have a color temp meter you would suggest?

Member vestureofblood has XP-G2 S2 bin mounted on 10mm sinkpads listed on his ebay site. You could PM him on more specific tints, he may have what you need.

Here is his eBay site.

“XP-G2” “10mm” - Google Search finds several

Thanks Boyz! Totally forgot about vestureofblood.

I’ll PM him.

May end up buying a bunch of the same tint and swapping all of my little lights.

(weird that we sometimes don’t have a super favorite tint, just what we like compared to other lights we have)