XTAR 18700 Li-Ions group-buy (Status in 2nd Post)

Hi Ledoman.

I ordered a pair of XTAR 2600 mAh batteries with registered mail. US $ 15.50 paid.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Currently we payed for 27 pairs of 2600 and 1 for 2400. We are just over half that we prommised. Not bad.

If someone receives them fast enough and he's satisfied, there is still time to order more until the end of the month. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pushing anyone, just my thoughts so you can decide ......

Paypal sent

Pm sent

Yeah, seriously, this the best deal right now for protected 18650's. $10 for marginal FlameFires or a few bucks more for these first tier cells, it's not really a contest. This is a budget forum, but saving 3 dollars to get subpar batteries which contain an explosive mixture is kinda dumb.

Paypal and pm sent

Thanks ledoman

PayPal and PM sent for 5 pairs of 2600's with tracking.

Thanks ledoman

I bought 3 pairs (I previously said 2 pairs) so

THANKS LEDOMAN (and everyone else) for making this happen.

My first post in BLF! :)

Had been following this thread. I hope I'm not too late. PayPal and PM sent for 1 pair of 2600.

Thanks Ledoman for organising this group buy.

Regards,

Alex

Thanks again ledoman for organizing this, nice job!

For future group buys I'll keep in mind what you mentioned about only registered users voting. Sorry for the hassle this time around.

And another big Thank you Ledoman. Im done with cheap Chinese batteries and the dangers associated with them. I didnt mind so much when my lights drew less than 1.8A (XPG, XRE, XPE) but now that Im sucking 3+ amps from a single cell with XML's, its simply not worth having a flashlight turn into a very powerful fragmentation bomb from a venting cell while Im holding it. Sanyo cells will minimize that possibility many times over when compared to the junk we have all been used to purchasing in the past. Thanks for making this sale come through for us.

Hey flame2000

(boy we really are very resourcefull for our nick names ! )

Welcome to BLF and congrats on your purchase!

Koen

I feel completly the same (or otherwise said +1) :d

Hmm now i'm even wondering about ordering a pair of 2400 too just to have both.. ADDICTION ALARM

Thank you very much ledoman!

Thank you guys, it was my pleasure. It was just a moment when I said to myself why not to try. I hope you all will be satisfied.

Paypal and pm sent. Thanks ledoman!

发件人:
发送时间: 2011-06-01 14:30:22
收件人: weihua zou
抄送:
主题: 7545订单 BLF batteries promotion
Serena (always liked that name) sent me a nice note saying my batteries were sent out today. The real reason for this is so I can post her cool looking Chinese writing.
greatcommunicationFoy

PayPal and PM sent, for 2 pairs x 18700/2600

Thanks ledoman!

Package is on its way already with a tracking number and friendly note from Serena. I sure hope these are genuine. LOL!

PayPal and PM sent, for 3 pairs x 18700/2600

thanks

Paypal and PM sent. Thanks for ledoman… :slight_smile:

Paypal and pm sent. In for 3 pairs of the 2600mAh's.

Thanks!