XTAR 18700 Li-Ions group-buy (Status in 2nd Post)

I have just purchased 2 pairs of XTAR 18700 2600mAh at price 13.50 USD/pair inc. shipment.

Paypal and PM sent.

Thanks ledoman for organising this promotion!

I just sent payment for 2 pairs of 2600mah 18700 cells: $27 total inc shipping.

Thanks for setting this up.

I just did the same

Just took the 18700 plunge and got me 1 pair of 2600mAh, plus a WP2 charger.. Serena added registered shipping at no cost

Thanks Ledoman, sent you PM too.

I received three pairs of 18700/2600 this morning. Thanks a lot!

You are the first one AFAIK. Please make a quick report with some picture if you can. If you can measure capacity and voltage/time graph that would be fine too.

May I know, How much did u buy WP2 charger?

Retail price sir, $17.59(no car adaptor). I just got the free registered shipping because I bought the charger along with the batteries.

Got my XTAR batteries in the mail today. Paid on the 2nd, received on 9th. Pretty fast shipping from them!

Can't test yet, still waiting for my SolarForce L2P to arrive, hopefully within this week! It's my first foray into 18650 light and I had to buy a new Li-ion charger and new batteries just for this light.

@flame2000

what did they use for shipping? Paid yesterday, got my tracking today, they used Singapore post.

mmm That is funny I paid via paypal on the 4th and have not any responce from them, paid for a tracking number as well.

I think they shipped by Hong Kong Post. The envelope had a Hong Kong custom declaration label printed in the rear and a Singapore return address printed on the front. The Singapore address could be their Singapore distributor address. Doesn't matter, it reach me in good condition! :)

Edit: They informed me they shipped by Singapore Post when I let them know I received my batteries. :)

The XTAR is a little longer than the Trustfire flame cell. Good thing they called it 18700! It can't really fit into the Ultrafire 18650 battery case unless you force it in. Looks pretty well made though, hope they perform well too! :)

Oh shoot!, seems I cannot budget enough time for BLF this week.

Quick response - all of the six 18700s I received measured from 3.83V - 3.85V, thats all I could rig up with my multimeter for the time being.

All worked instantly with a (internally stock) Solarforce L2 with Manafont 1-mode dropin.

Upon ordering, I already thought about replacing the tailspring on the solarforce, to compensate for the longer cell and ease spring pressure on the 18700 somewhat. Turns out no alteration the the stock L2 switch is needed, as spring pressure is not excessive despite the longer cell.

Item arrived this evening. Pretty fast turnaround from szwholesale.

Ordered a pair of 2600's.

ordered weeks ago, still nothing

Maybe its just a longer waiting game

Got it today, all 4 of them are 3.81-3.82 V...

2 of them fit my BC40 tight and other two fit but I would say its too tight, they do not move inside by themselfs...

overall i am happy about the quality, now its time to test them...

I ordered mine June 6 and received on the 14th (I'm in Melbourne)

They were bought for a mate then tested in a UniqueFire C2 and UF-2100 and are fine

Woops.. I just ordered 5 more pairs of 2600mAh batteries :)