XTAR MP1 USB 14650/17670/18650/18700 Li-ion Battery Charger with two XTAR 18700 2600mAh Batteries are on Promotion now!!!!

Well... since you asked... :P

I used some like those above for 16340. No not own and 14500. Just unscrewed the pointy part and used the banana plug body as spacer. Will not win a design award but works perfectly and it is just about right sizewise.

I use magnets (10mm diameter) - I ordered banana plugs a week ago (for another project, but I will try them, when I will get them).

What a great idea!

Yeah, magnet is another smart accessory.

Thank you very much for the info.

Foyspacers™

Wow you are amazing!

Mine arrived yesterday. About 2 weeks for post. Items arrived bubble wrapped in a very solid card board box. Couldn't be happier with the products, communication and delivery time. I also got an Oz adaptor for the charger which I wasn't expecting. This will make a great travel charger as well.

Bit late here...I have had two of these for some months. I did not log the data but I have a logging DMM etc and measured it. Works ok but is not true cc/cv, it just tapers off right from the start. I starts at about 400mah but quickly drops to 300-200. Slow but safe and consistent, cool, light and very well made. It does cut off, maybe a little early 4.11-4.15v. I have charged multiple 14500,16340,18350 and 18650 without issue. It also takes long 18650s, my Redilast don't fit in the WF139 but this has a nice soft spring that won't break.

I might get some more, its a great gift charger to go with light and the USB part is pretty handy. Very happy :)

Received in 9 days (to Slovakia), well packed, even small gift was inside (keychain light)! Great deal. Thanks very much.