XTAR WK25 CREE XR-E Q4 105Lm AA Battery LED Flashlight

With free shipping also :D

My WK25 came just a few minutes ago and I must say it didn't dissapoint me. It has a very clean design, perfect machining and anodization. It feels quality at the moment you touch it. Even the clicky is a definite one and there are no wobbly things or rattle in this light. The light is a reverse clicky and barely tailstands.

The brightness is on par if not better than my SkyRay S-A1 which I always found bright for a 1xAA light. The light is cooler than S-A1's but has a more definite hotspot due to its smooth reflector. There isn't a low low, but only high, mid and strobe instead. The memory seems to work ok as it could remember the last mode it was.

So this first impression makes me wonder how their other lights are, and I can hardly hold myself against getting a WK20 also.

Hello Guys, XTAR updated the WK25's circuit board, it is able to change the modes by yourself. And the sample is available now. Any one who wants to do the first review for it pls contact Emily( info@xtarlight.com ).

Was it my review that did it? Naw. Probably not. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2038

Foy

Xtar-

How about getting this circuit on the WK20 and reworking it to take 16340 rechargeables? Heck, put in an XM-L while you are at it and sell it under $40 and you'd sell them like hotcakes.

Yeah, another giveaway :bigsmile:

I thought I might as well put my name in the hat and sent them an email. I really would like to try one of these out as I rather like the styling of it.

Let's hope it was, it would be nice if we had that kind of power :)

Addition of multicoated lens would be very nice on wk25 :D

It is very good XTAR had response to our need hohohohohoho

SirJohn, yes, we have a plan to get this circuit on the WK20 and reworking it to take 16340 rechargeables. Will let you know when it is available in future.

Awesome. Any chance you are planning an XM-L in your edc lights? An XM-L in a wk25 or wk30 would be divine.

I got WK25 with serial number 2010BB00183, it has no memory, keep switching to next mode circularly. If it get off for 5 seconds or more it will always start with High when turning it on,

is that the memory means?

or it better called reset time???

There is no O-ring between the plastic lens to the body, yup it's a plastic lens not a glass, and why it was stated as waterproof????

handy, please send some pictures about the WK25 you've got. Thank you.

I've sent you some pictures of my wk25, thank you so much szws

Please XTAR confirm it, is it real glass or plastik/polycarbonate?