XTAR WP2Ⅱ14500/18500/16340/18650/18700 3.7V Li-ion battery Intelligent USB Charger with very competitive price! ! !

Good price. Just ordered one...! :D Thank you for this offer Serena!

EDIT: Do we receive confirmation from Serena after the payment has been made and when they will be shipping..? (I'm asking because I also purchased some of the XTAR 2600 batteries but haven't heard anything from them yet)

@Zenbaas:

We do not get any information after sending the money (or do you choose Registrated Airmail?) and about 2-3 weeks later, the postman bring you the products.

In for 1 charger, and another pair of 18700's.

Thanks Serena! :)

Forgot to reply to your message. Serena let me know when my stuff shipped for the batteries and the charger :)

Placed an order for one charger and my first pair of xtar batteries. I really don’t need to get them but the reviews are so great I felt I have to. :bigsmile:
Thanks Serena.

old4570 did a review here pointing out some differences:

Also on the first page of this thread some people point out some of the differences

In for one charger and piggybacked a pair of 18700's

Thanks! :)

BLF newb, here...

I went ahead and placed the PayPal payment before the PM; Just PMed serena yesterday. I hope things go well. I wish I should have included xtar 18700s, as well. Perhaps after the first deal goes through I can go ahead and get the batteries.

Thanks for this special offer

just pm/ email and ask to add them

I got my charger today with EU power plug (this is great and the reason why I do not buy on ebay US - I do not like the flimsy US EU Adapters). At the moment I try the USB charger feature on my cellphone.

I will buy more things in a few days. Thank you Serena for your great service :)

Ok so it's been about 5 days now and no response in the form of an email or PM. Will they reply or do I just blindly hope it's coming? All I have is a Paypal receipt, which hardly means anything. Just wondering since they have my money :)

Same here no reply to PM and e-mails. They're either awfully busy or something's amiss. I'll give it another week before chalking it up to one of those errant online issues then chase PayPal.

I received my on Saturday after three weeks here in Germany.

I wonder if Serena read my post. At least they get props for shipping right away (if they really did). We just need to work on the communication part of the transaction ;) I received this email just a few hours ago:

Sorry for the late update.

Your order was shipped on Oct.14th, and it is estimated to arrive you in 10-15 business days after its shipment according to our experience.

Thus please wait for its arrival patiently :slight_smile: Also could you please be kind to let us know when you receive the order.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, best wishes to you and have a nice time.

Best regards,

Serena

Whoa, nice turn of luck for you, sir. It's been 9 days in my case and not a peep yet.

I received an email on the 18th saying it was shipped on the 14th. Payment went through on the 12th.

Good for you guys. I checked my PayPal account and payment was posted October 10. I wonder what's holding them up? I already sent an e-mail with the PayPal details on the 12th. Still no reply from them. I'll follow-up today. And cross my fingers.

I placed my order on the 7th and was sent out on October 10th, and they said that it is estimated to arrive in about 15~20 working days after its shipment. So that would be up until Nov. 4 next month. Also, i was told that their delivery department lost my tracking number!

Hello dulber,

Your order has been sent out on Oct.11st. I think you may get it very soon. Thus please wait patiently. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Serena