XTAR WP2Ⅱ14500/18500/16340/18650/18700 3.7V Li-ion battery Intelligent USB Charger with very competitive price! ! !

$25 for the WP2 II and 2x18700 ($3 more than the previous promotion that included the WP2)

There.. I just made an offer :D

Eat a few dollars and get these out in the hands of flashaholics NOW so the word spreads ;)

thank for the help me, a just arrived user and..noob :)

I will see how it comes to buy this charger, i look to commit buy a good and cheaper charger than hobby rc ones. So,I am just interested at the charger.

I think the seller can at least reply to ppl to do a better deal, he must give some kind of support and listen the customers.

Users want a better deal!

What's currently the cheapest retail price and bulk price (20+) of this charger anyone found?

The other deal had two batteries and a single charger wp1?

I know because I bought two. This is a better charger and has the usb out feature.

Oh I was under the impression it was the WP2 but another search proves it is indeed the WP1. Funny, I contacted Serena about the promotion and stated the model being the WP2 and I was never corrected. I'm glad I haven't followed up on the offer yet since I definitely don't want the WP1.

Anyway, if we can get it cheaper from an ebay seller with 99.6% feedback (for example), this doesn't seem like a good deal for an affiliated community. I don't mean any offense.

Ok.. seems that this is the best offer they can do. So i have some question for the member that already buy this charger:

- Where did you buy it?

- Price?

- It comes with spacer?

Thanks everyone.

ebay

$16.69

NO (but the seller promised to send them to me, let's see..)

You have a link? Or the seller's name?

I see you're in EU so il would use the same seller.

I just bought another old WP2 charger for $13.69 off ebay. That seller now has raised his price to $16 something. I'm going to give this one to my son.

I bought mine from pangelectronics6988, but he has already raised the price to $19.69

..but there are other "non-top-rated" sellers selling it still for $16.69.

I think these will be a fit for car use:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trustfire-TR-001-TR-003-Charger-12v-Car-Lighter-Cord-/370531313758?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item564563285e#ht_1533wt_1140

Thanks! It comes with eu plug or you use an adapter?

The seller was nice and included an EU adapter as "gift". Just ask in the message field when buying and you might get it.

Ok. Thanks again!

I bought mine from this guy. He raised his price to $17.99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220827137142

Thanks CheapThrills...

Can anyone say for sure whether these fit and work?

Thanks for the additional ebay links. I already had one on my watch list but it's always nice to have more options :)

I'll probably just go that route since it'll be a little cheaper (I'll even try to make an offer) and might as well throw in the extra protection buying through paypal/ebay. I'm a little surprised a wholesaler/retailer coming to a flashlight forum wouldn't be able to beat a retailer on price. I always appreciate the offer though :)

Could we stop to post links to auctions. It's the seller corner and this is the thread of Xtar / szws. It isn't really nice, to post link to other sellers in this thread.

Most of us have made good deals with Serena (18700 batteries, other Xtar chargers) - so please give her a little bit more time - at the moment are holidays in China (until wednesday).

That's a fair request.

I do feel a little bad, but at the same I hope there can be some kind of compromise (if this is planned to be a big promotional push) because this flashlight community (and others) also does a lot for the manufacturers/wholesalers/retailers. Maybe not so much in direct sales from the deals offered here but at least through word of mouth and published reviews/comments. They don't owe us anything. I think most people here who ever suggest a better deal are prepared to give back in a matter like previously stated. But again, it's not owed to us. In the end, this is still a community of enthusiasts who get together to share a common interest, not to strike business deals :D