XTAR WP2Ⅱ14500/18500/16340/18650/18700 3.7V Li-ion battery Intelligent USB Charger with very competitive price! ! !

Yeah its quite rude to post links to other sellers. The difference is only 30cents and I can guarantee the postage will be faster than ebay. My last ebay purchase took 24 day. I have bought 4 or 5 times from Serena and each time postage was less than 10 days. Give Serena a few days.

You're right. It's my fault. I asked the link and the other only try to be kind. I apologize everyone because i trashed someone else post. I had to open another post or wait for another offer from Serena.

I had good deals with Serena so i really apogolize her and Szws.

Sorry again.

And you can't go wrong with the 2pcs 18650 cells at $13.50 shipped if that's all you're buying! :D

Yea I apologize as well. I bought 2 Xtar 2600MAH batteries from Serena who was nice enough to still honor thet group buy price here offered some months ago for $13.50 a set. I figured I better order another set since so many talk about how great these batteries are. So I now have 2 sets. Heck I may buy more later on if that price stays the same for us. Thanks again Serena.

Well, at least hkequipment sells Xtar chargers and claims that car lighter cords can be purchased from their eBay-site.But I cannot be absolutely 100% sure. Still I would bet my 5$ on it...

Hello BLFers, I was really in a bind last few days. But your words carry a lot of weight. So I will offer you a new price for WP2II charger. Thanks.

PP sent for 2 xtars wp11 and car charger's.

That's a good deal and I note it includes the spacers.

That is a good deal. I would place an order if I haven't got one already. The add $1 for the car adaptor is great too. Kudos to Serena for the deal.

Hey bro, thanks for the heads up but please post in another "good deals" thread and not in one that belongs to Serena and her products. It's only fair.

Got the charger and 4 more XTAR 18700's - great price all up in my opinion. $44

I will order one now, because it is a nice solution with the spacers.

No problem dude, but its a better deal right?. Post deleted.

got mine today. less than 10 days post. Everything included as well as AUS plug adapter and the regulation xtar keyring light. (which I think are great). Thanks Serena.

Been looking for this thread, Just bought one as I like the charger with option to charge Mobile phones. Might be my last purchase for a while until I dispose some of my lights.

Good price. Just ordered one...! :D Thank you for this offer Serena!

EDIT: Do we receive confirmation from Serena after the payment has been made and when they will be shipping..? (I'm asking because I also purchased some of the XTAR 2600 batteries but haven't heard anything from them yet)

@Zenbaas:

We do not get any information after sending the money (or do you choose Registrated Airmail?) and about 2-3 weeks later, the postman bring you the products.

In for 1 charger, and another pair of 18700's.

Thanks Serena! :)

Forgot to reply to your message. Serena let me know when my stuff shipped for the batteries and the charger :)

Placed an order for one charger and my first pair of xtar batteries. I really don’t need to get them but the reviews are so great I felt I have to. :bigsmile:
Thanks Serena.

old4570 did a review here pointing out some differences: