YEZL Y3 CNQUALITYGOODS Group buy. 3 Versions. See post 274 for delivery details.

I just put an extension on the black no name HD2010 from Tmart, fits 100% and takes 2 Panasonic protected 3400's (69.98mm).

Ordered a version A

how many lumen output on Version A?

So is this the GB price? Or, is this the normal price and then GB price will be shown after we get 20 orders?

The price in the OP is the group buy price.

It’s the same on all 3 versions i believe, just longer runtime….
They are driven at around 2.4A, so I would say 850-900 lumens…
They are great lights, in my opinion, best stock budget thrower I think….
Cheers

what is the size of the led pcb ? will the reflector be compatible with 20mm sinkpad ?

We have a confirmed seven orders.

I'm still waiting on a couple of answers from Ric and as soon as I know I'll post here.

Thanks for the effort guys answering questions about the light. Your a wealth of information.

Im keen. Version C please.

Your in and welcome to the forum fellow country man or woman. May I ask what part of Australia your from? I'm In Mount Evelyn. Cheers.

In for a Version B.

The driver is the point for me, I would like the option of one or two cells but if I have to replace the driver this will not be possible. So if the driver is good in one and on two cell operation and can be pushed to serious amps I would be in for a type B.

Edit just read that the driver is not modeable for one cell config, so sad.

What about a custom AR lens for this? Have you asked ric?

This is from Tom E's post in the other thread.

Lens - definitely glass, size: 56.8mm x 2.04 mm

HD 2010 lens as comparison, size: 58 mm x 2.04 mm

Maybe someone can answer the question whether there is enough wriggle room for it to fit?

I would love to know if this driver could run an MTG2 if you want to include that question in your next email thanks :slight_smile:

I would say that Ric would not know. It definitely will not run an MTG-2 on a single battery but would guess with 2 or 3 batteries it should. No guarantees though. I will more than likely mod one to run an MTG-2 as the HD2010 has a good reflector for this led.

My light has already been shipped & I have the tracking number.
Using the group buy page, the transaction was at the group buy price.
That was quicker than expected, no waiting.

Hmm that’s weird. Original post states minimum orders before shipping is 20 units. CNQG Link says “Quantity up to 20 pieces”.

Is this already live or does it have to hit 20 buyers? Or maybe 20 has already been reached from guest members.

I had Chris at FlashlightLens.com make me a perfect sized UCLp for the Y3 -- works great!! I posted the before/after results and they are impressive. All these other cheaper AR lens just don't perform that well, according to my tests. See post #19 above.

MrsDNF - I ordered one - add me to the list please.

I was the first to order ("B" model) and I got the shipping notice with tracking # email this morning! This is weird.

BTW, 8 have been ordered - it shows you right on the Group Buy Y3 page under the "Order Note" tab. Actually the website shows the list of buyers.

Nope - not really shipped!! My order status was false.

The page currently says:

and I think it said 49 yesterday, so I wonder if they really have 50 available for this GB, rather than 20??

I really would like to get one of the Type C ones, but there are several other GBs I’m waiting on already :(!!

It definitely started at 50. I ordered the first, it dropped to 49. Sounds like he's got 50 on hand. 20 was supposed to be the minimum to start shipping, but he started shipping already Smile - even better. Thanks RIC / MRsDNF!