Your coolest / best / favorite flashlight of 2022

Emisar D1v2 (SFT-40) - just so well done, great value for the money

Thrunite Catapult Pro

It has to be Wurkkos TS10 for me this year. I ordered quite some lights this year but TS10 is great in most aspects.

Wurkkos TS32 is my favorite light of 2022.

Updated list till here

Skilhunt M150, 2 pieces.

I ordered one and was so impressed I immediately ordered another.

Joining the ranks of Wurkkos TS10 fans to says it’s my favorite for 2022.

It was a toss up with Sofirn SP10-Pro but I gave the nod to TS10 based on which one I carry more often.

A lot of people say the Wurkkos TS10. I like the specs but never bought it because I would worry it could turn on in my pocket and the tir does not have glass so it might scratch easily.

Does anybody has these issues or should I just go ahead and buy a TS10?

impossible

Only bought one so far this year. Jin Heng JKK76 with 7 X sft-40, but one of my favourites overall.

Got others on the way though. A Wurkkos brass TS10,an Emisar D11 w/sft-40 and another JKK76 but with sfn-55.2. All 3 will be favourites for different reasons.

Cool to see the Lumintop GT Nano having 111+ votes.

As a 10180 flashlight, I wouldn’t agree. The battery gets depleted in a matter of minutes if you use higher than medium brightness levels. Just today, some 10440 cells arrived. Tucked them inside the GT Nano. NOW we’re talking! The 10440 tube should’ve been standard, with the 10180 tube as an option. None of those 600mAh 10440 cells sold are real. They all end up somewhere in the 300s. Efest makes a 350mAh version that seems to do the job.

Just got it in today. Emisar D4SV2 with Amber W1’s.
Ever since I got my Convoy M21E with a 1800k GT-FC40, I’ve been on the hunt for another 1800k light with more lumens and throw.
Since the D4SV2 is probably my all time favorite light, choosing this was a no brainer.
It’s still not dark here yet as I’m writing this, but the white wall shots on the ceiling look awesome.

"Sofirn SP10 Pro"

It may not be the "coolest / nicest / best flashlight of 2022";

But it's unique and practical which earns extra points in my book and it's the one I've been patiently waiting for and bought the most of this year, because:

1) It's the first Anduril light I am aware of that supports multiple 14500/AA battery chemistries, so it earned the right to live in my bug-out bag (along with a second spare SP10 Pro, with both having the Sofirn supplied Diffuser slipped and stored over the Magnetic Tail Cap end) and it even works well with a shorter 10440/AAA battery padded to extend its length with a small piece of crumpled up aluminum foil inside the tail cap end.

2) I worry about gifting lights with potentially dangerous Li-ion batteries to most adults, but with some NiMH batteries and a basic wall outlet charger; the SP10 Pro can even be the perfect special gift for responsible children (won't shine the light into people's eyes or charge Alkaline batteries) who are inquisitive enough to enjoy Anduril.

I wish to congratulate and thank all who made the Sofirn SP10 Pro a reality this year.

Lumintop Frog for me. Especially when used with a 10440 tube and battery. Practically lives with the Leatherman Micra along with my keys in my pocket.

As much as I’d like to love the TS22 because I won it, I’m not too crazy about the automatic locking feature. At the end of the day, I just end up unscrewing the tail cap to be able to do a “moonlight” 1H action, else it’s gonna be always 2C just to turn it on to last used setting.

Same light as last year. I bought another Convoy M3-C this year. Getting away from small lights with high outputs. When push comes to shove and I want sustained constant output, this is the one for me.

Each 1 is a vote so 111 = 3 votes.

Just an FYI, I suspect these are all the same light, although you have them listed separately in your table…

Of all the lights I have, I reach for these the most: FWAA, Cyansky HS6R headlamp, Wildtrail WT3M, and a UF20 zoomie I nodded.

Wildtrail wt3m is the best looking light - bought 2 of them : sst40 and xhp50.2

Wildtrail wt1m also very nice - bought one, strange but nobody reviewed it, it is so compact for c8 style thrower.

Bought this year? The op is rather clear on this point.