Your Most expensive & cheapest Light.

What is the most expensive light, and the cheapest light currently in your collection ? ( Excluding feebies :stuck_out_tongue: )
my most expensive is an Olight SR90, ($ 250 +) and the cheapest i still have is a 0.89 Cent plastic single AA with a incan bulb. (dimmer than a candle.)

Most expensive is Fenix TK70, cheapest is .01 cent AA light from Fasttech when they first came on the scene during a promotion.

The most expensive is my tk-75(170$ before taxes), and the cheapest is this one https://www.fasttech.com/products/1058600 for 0,376$ :smiley:

i know you said no freebies, but i have to say:
BTU shocker, most expensive but i got it from a giveaway so it’s the cheapest one as well :bigsmile:
otherwise i’m not sure i’ve paid more than $32, and that was my 4x xm-l bike/headlight from wallbuys a month ago or so…

Thats a nice freebie ! :slight_smile:

oh yes! a huge thank you to the for the generous giveaway

Most expensive is probably Jetbeam PA40, got it for ~$60 few years ago.
Cheapest… uhm… $1 light from Fasttech, pretty crappy 1x AA one.

Cyclone C88 $45
Police 1W 1 cent (not even worth that much)

I probally have 10 different variations of those $ 1 dollar “police” lights, of every color.

Most expensive: Supbeam K40 modded by _the_ (~$200)

Least expensive: "Black Cat" HM-01 ($7.99)

Most expensive is my eagletac gx25a3

Cheapest is 1 cent light from tmart, or, if that still counts as a freebie it will be a buttoncell light (10 for 3,50$ so 35 cent a piece).
Cheapest light I actually use on a regular base is a sk68 clone

its moddable if i had a soldering iron, vice, grinder and some copper (i bet OL could turn it into a rocket)
i wouldn’t have bothered buying if i could do it over again, several people mentioned so but i often have to learn the hard way

I already had modded one of them with a Cree emitter, ( an XP-E swap-in place of the original crappy cyan-tinted Straw-hat LED.)

My most expensive is the Nage 6x XM-L - 3x26650 (65 $ from Kaidomain), the cheaper is the “Police” 1xAAA, I think $ 1 but can not remember where.

deft-x $609 (price has been raised to $895 now… lol.)
DQG TI-AAA - free from the holiday giveaway
cheapest light i actually paid for was the police 3w light from fast tech last winter when they opened. 1 cent!

TK75

Police 3W that I never got.

SK68

what did you use for a pill?

The most expensive light I just good a couple weeks ago. I broke down and bought a Vin M2500 mtg p60 drop in and put it in a Solarforce L2T. I have around $130 in it. I really, really like this light. Very nice wide beam, but I am partial to flooders. Cheapest, I have plenty of cheapo lights under $10.

it was a 16mm aluminum star the XP-E was on, i trimmed it down and just stuck it there against the plastic original retainer that held the PC board of the original 5mm LED. I left it with the stock driver so it dont over heat the LED. Its still 3 or 4 times brighter than the original LED was.

wow not many can say they have a Deft-x.