Your oppinion about these torches?

yeah you have some good points there !

Okey guys, i just were outside helping my dad with some stuff. And i had to use my Ultrafire H4 since we were carrying stuff.
And i just loving headlamps more and more… :stuck_out_tongue: I have never appriceated headlamps that much, but now i do.
Sure, flashlights is very good when youre not doing stuff with both hands, walking the dog etc.
But its not very often you dont use both hands…

So its getting closer to H600, than the EC2 and SC600. But i still want all three… But EC2 is closer to getting then SC600… so… :confused:

Why is there so many awesome flashlights and headlamps, im getting bankrupt haha.

Welcome to the club!

BLF= Buying Lots of Flashlights

[quote=Touchofred]
Okey i see. :slight_smile:
Thing is, i like when the torch have small things like the red Beaconlight on the EC2, but i want the SC600 to. And the SC600 doesnt have anything, not even a Clip. Im not sure if im going to use that clip alot, but i still want that option.

Going to look at some reviews of the SC600.

My SC600 came with a clip, it’s the only way I carry it. It is a great light, does everything you could want a light to do except throw long distances…but we can’t have everything :heart_eyes:

Haha thanks !

SC600 is the exact same light as the H600 just in different apperances?
That means the H600 wont throw :confused:

I had the exact same dilemma with you, for getting an 1x18650 EDC and i finally ended up ordering the EC2.

I can tell you that i have about 70 ‘brand name’ flashlights but my favourite 1xAA EDC is the EA1! My favourite 2xAA EDC, is the EA2 and of course my favourite 1xC123a is the EC1…
They are probably not the best or brightest but they are certainly the most fun and a pleasure to play or work with, by a a far margin!! At least to me that i highly appreciate the ‘gadget’ factor.

Follow your heart, when in doubt, you will never regret it :slight_smile:

After the first batch of Sc600’s they started coming with clips, I ordered from GoingGear when they first came out, and he sent me a clip a month after the light came out. I’ve since epoxied it on the light (my own paranoia) so that it always looks cemetrical

Im glad im not the only one with these dilemmas ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah they are not the brightest or the best, but i can imagine they are very good anyway.
I checked out the Zebralight SC/H600 first becuase of the Buildquality, and becuase they are very appealing, but becuase they are very bright. You see, i like having the best things.
So thats a big factor when i choose my torches. But in this case, i might buy the EC2 instead, i can buy the H600 in a month or even longer. :slight_smile:

i feel a little Bouncy. But i may have decided now lol.

The sunwayman can be locked out. So there is no possibility to switch it on accidentally.

AW 18650 - C20C - SC600 - EC2

+1

The SC600 is a little too big. I like 16340 lights because you don’t feel them there, plus you don’t have to worry about the lens being scratched since they are so short.

The EC1 is cool because of the throw and the red led. You can justify having it to non-flashaholics because of the gimmicks, and they actually work well in function.

I traded a SC51 for an Eagletac D25C clicky and carry it for now. All that brightness and regulation advantage (if any) will lose out to the throw and cool stuff the EC1 has going for it.

Good to know and that takes care of half the problems. Still has that spare tire in the middle. Blech! :stuck_out_tongue:

very nice ! Tbh, the Nitecore looks the most pro of all three. I dont know if its just me, but i think it does :slight_smile:

All three are very sweet lights. Go with your heart.

My newbieheart says Nitecore :heart_eyes:
As for the H600, it can wait for a while. No hurry, or a little bit hurry becuase im looking forward to lay my hands on a H600… :stuck_out_tongue:

That EC2 makes even the SC600 look big and that's damned tough to do!

Sorry, what? Im a swede, so im having a hard time understanding sometimes. Sorry

The SC600 is a very small light…one of the smallest in it’s class. The EC2 is even smaller and when the two are next to each other, the SC600 looks like a big light in comparison. That is a difficult thing to do.

Aha, now i understand. Awesome !
I just pulled the trigger on a EC2, finally ! i bought it on ebay, but i hope im getting it in the original packaging and everything. Otherweise i will be sad. I really want to unbox it.

And i have watched all the reviews of the EC2 on youtube and here on BLF. And Marshal at Goinggear.com? was very impressed by the EC2, and from what ive seen in other videos,
It seems to be very hard to impress on him? :slight_smile:

EDITED