Your oppinion about these torches?

Marshall does great videos, very well rounded. Welcome too BLF ^

Congratulations!! I am sure you will enjoy it much more than any other flashlight from competition.

I must say however, having almost all the Explorer series (except the EC25), that the most impressive of all is the tiny 6.5cm EC1. The ultimate flashlight gadget :wink:

Yeah he certainly does ! Hehe, i just saw my mistake. I edited the CPF-mistake. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome :slight_smile: I look forward too you posting your impressions of your Nitecore when it arrives.

Thank you he-he. :slight_smile: Yeah, i reckon i will enjoy it very much.

Hehe yeah, true. I picked the EC2 because of it using the 18650. It must have a great runtime with a 3400mAh 18650?

I really like my EC2, and have been meaning to pick up the rest of the Exploreres, but other “gotta have” lights keep popping up.

The EC25 is looking very good. That is one light i want to lay my hands on. :slight_smile:

Not sure if you Will ser this post. Took a while for it to arrive though.
But my impression is just… Woow, just woow… :smiley: the machining,the size,the throw,the red beacon. And the rest is pure awesomness. i love it… havent used it since i got it today. But i have nothing to complain åt :slight_smile: very very happy

Right on, the explorers sure look good and I got a weakness for red led’s :slight_smile: