Zebra Light S6330 has landed!

I can see spending $150, not $200 though. Any discounts around?

Cellguy of Tekpicks.com at CPFMP could sort you out.

i saw his thread, but didn’t see where it says how much - anybody know?

edit: and zebralight page shows it in black - are they both available?

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?281073-Zebralight-S6330-Triple-18650-Triple-XM-L-2400Lm-Flashlight-Interest-Thread

He doesn’t want it to be openly discussed but you could PM him.

That has yet to be confirmed actually. Waiting for some owners with IS to confirm measurements, hopefully.

dammit, i’ve never posted in marketplace, so I can’t pm him. somebody please tell me in a pm so I know if I should bother trying to figure out how to contact him

PM inbound.

That is so cute, especially for a light with 3x18650!
I wish it’s black thou, I may not be able to resist it if it’s black, it’ll be the bigger brother to my mag Zero D Photon Grenade :heart_eyes:

CG’s discount is only 10%, but he has a deal that includes ZL cells that save you some money, too.

Nice light :slight_smile: Trying to resist this myself.

Am I right in thinking that each cell and led are seperate, so one cell lights one led etc? Does this’d an you could use 3 different types of cell in the light?

Cheers
Matt

yup!

Sounds good :slight_smile:

The color of S6330 and his three friends is my favour . :slight_smile:

Getting mine delivered in the morning, can't wait.

Yup. You can apparently stick 3 completely different cells in the light, with different capacities and charges. You can even remove one or two batteries while leaving the third in to provide light for your battery change.

Since each battery is on a separate circuit there’s no chance of reverse-charging a low charge cell like there is with other multi-cell lights. This Zebralight looks like the safest multi li-ion cell light ever.

Great idea :slight_smile: All my 18650’s were bought in pairs, so i don’t have 3 matching cells, but this light would work for me by the looks of it :slight_smile:

Just got mine, how dinky is it?

Super cute!
I am waiting for mine. Now there is long queue.

Great picture, it’s even smaller than I thought :slight_smile:

I’m still looking for detailed reviews of the S6330.

I almost pre-ordered one last year, but instead went with a Skyray King. I did some comparisons of the two and, the more I read about them, the less excited I was about the S6330. I decided the SRK would be better for me, but much of it was based on guesses since one of the two wasn’t available yet. I’d like to find out if my guesses were correct.

As far as I can tell, this is how they compare:

• SRK costs about 1/4 as much as S6330.
  • SRK has a more accessible strobe mode.
  • SRK is (IMO) prettier, whether in gold or black.
  • SRK has more and sturdier lanyard attachment options.
  • SRK has tailcap lockout.
  • SRK has more lux, S6330 has more flood… so the SRK will throw farther and probably look brighter but the S6330 will be more useful up close.
  • Output is roughly the same in terms of lumens.
  • S6330 is smaller and lighter — significantly shorter, with a narrower handle.
  • S6330 has more modes (by far), especially lower modes, with the nice ZL UI. However, it could perhaps use four primary modes instead of three, since it covers at least five orders of magnitude of brightness.
  • S6330 has current-regulated constant output instead of PWM.
  • S6330 is more efficient, and gets longer runtimes on three batteries than SRK does on four.
  • S6330 is less likely to turn on in a pocket when not locked out (but it has no lock-out).
  • S6330 will adjust its output according to temperature and cell charge.
  • S6330 won’t explode if given widely different batteries simultaneously.
  • S6330 allows hot-swapping batteries, in case you’re being chased by Weeping Angels and can’t afford to be in the dark for even a single second.

I decided on the SRK because it was much cheaper, was available at the time, looks nicer, and the S6330’s relative benefits didn’t really matter to me. Like, low modes are nice, but if I’m using a light this big I usually only care about the high mode(s). And flood is nice, but I don’t often use such a bright light up close. I have smaller, more convenient lights for up-close tasks. Smaller size (than the SRK) would be nice, but not nice enough for me to justify 4X the price. So far, I think I’d rather buy a SC52 or SC600mk2.

But reviews could perhaps show me that it’s actually a much nicer and more relevant item than I expected.