Zuessray posts please go to link: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/34292

hank…… its another ‘solid’ pill that refuse to come out gave alot of “scar” in the process of taking out, but no luck. Electrical parameter (aka. performance) still the same, 3.2A, 1.6A, 0.8A.

Most probably my unit’s bezel drop somewhere , and they either ignore it, or didn’t check it.

[quo te= guit good ar89]hank…… its another ‘solid’ pill that refuse to come out gave alot of “scar” in the process of taking out, but no luck. Electrical parameter (aka. performance) still the same, 3.2A, 1.6A, 0.8A.

Most probably my unit’s bezel drop somewhere , and they either ignore it, or didn’t check it.
[/quote]

Has Vince from Dealmetic not contacted you? I passed on your pm directly to him and explained the importance of good customer support on this forum THIS is not good

Hm…. no one from dealmetic contacted me so far, have they responded to you ?

email’s not 100 percent, so I could have missed something.
No big deal, of the 2 I got, I left the stuck-pill one stock; swapped an amber PC Rebel into the other (and will replace driver and switch soon, since it’s definitely too hot on high for that)
I’ve got a third one on order or backorder, whichever it is, and I did email them again asking about buying either solid pills separately, or buying the hollow-pill version plus a replacement pill. No answer, but not surprised.

I’m figuring they pleased way too many strange people with this light, and they’re working hard to at returning to middle/mediocre business where they don’t have to have personal relationships with their customers.

Wish we could find the person who made the good solid pill, and buy some more of them direct …. I’m dreaming.

But ya know it’s the opposite of the famous XKCD cartoon:
Somewhere in China, there’s one person who did this REALLY VERY RIGHT.
If only we could get in touch.

I'll take credit for it ..Seems like when I said it about 4 years ago people saw it as a great revelation .I just thought it was most obvious way to withdraw the clicky to get a light to tailstand ...My first mini -mod :P

[ and q guitar89 uote=guita if you have any more. Ommr89]

Hm…. no one from dealmetic contacted me so far, have they responded to you ?[/quote
Last night and asked me if you emailed Dealmetic directly, I DID TELL HIM , if he were to contact you directly it would do much in building trust and great customer service service and his answer was he passed the information to his supervisor and he didn’t understand what a xml2 emitter was on a noctigon pad , driver or any technological terms this is his first job :quest: in this are (lights) and passed all the information on to the tech. Department? ???
Crap !!! The first big hurdle is the language, his Chingrush, is not good and my enganesse, is even worse and secondly we have a company rep trying to sell us his products line who doesn’t o own anything about torches Please guitar 89iif you have any more comments please put it on the DEALMETICic consolidation post.

Well… I’m good enough on both chinese and english, makes it be chingrush or enganesse, no problem. However, who should I contact ? (email or pm ?)

By the way, which consolidation post you meant ?

consolidate all ZeusRay posts

CLICK HERE FIRST: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/29006

Hank

From Vince at Dealmetic. He told me they are working on a non - zoomie fixed lens light that is water resistant, yes I know It’s a very vague description and also no comments on the quality issue of recent batch of Zuessray ’s .I wish I had more news but this is all I have heard and as promised I am trying to keep communications between fellow BLFERS and the vendor.