Zuessray posts please go to link: http://budgetlightforum.com/node/34292

Been working with us and yeah its a dang good price

I’ve logged in to Dealmetic site, get as far as changing to “no tracking” to get the advertised free shipping price == then confirming I’m ready to pay and click “checkout” it loops back to the home page of the Dealmetic site with an empty cart — anyone else had and solved the problem?

I’d still like to wait and see a picture of the other side of the pill — to see how flat the surface behind the LED is and whether it’s glued or has thermal paste (since we got a picture showing the solid pill from the battery side and that shows grinding marks — no problem on the battery side but how did they do the LED side of that flat solid part in the middle of the pill?)

There’s a remarkable learning curve going here, I want to reward and recommend them for making an improved light, and want to keep chasing details that matter to those of us who will replace the LED, and maybe the driver.

Getting that solid pill is the key.

I tried ordering one - setup an acct, added it to the cart, but it defaults to $1.99 tracking, and if I choose free option (no tracking), keeps on telling me "shipping option is incorrect". Tried a few time, few different ways. Has other problems prior to this, saying my cart was empty but the flashlight is clearly in the cart --- I can't figure it out. I'm llost - site, or the cart has several problems...

Is a royal pain in the rear I thought it was just me being me , now that you guys are having the same issue I will pass it on hopefully they can take care of it for us.

I’ve also tried without any luck, so could not get any… :_( |(

Regards,
George

I am having problems checking out as well.

What I tell people having computer problems:
Struggle with it for five minutes; if you can’t get it to work in five,
it’s someone else’s problem — either it’s not explained clearly enough, or it’s broken

It’s definitely broken. There are numerous things not working properly in the shopping cart area.

picture add, please check

sorry, IT had fixed the shopping cart problem.

now it should be working on the express checkout without membership.

thank you,

can you add a picture lshowing the other side of the pill— the surface against which the LED is placed:

the other side of what you see here:
http://dealmetic.com/\img\FL\FL05518\FL05518-3.jpg

The issue is how flat that is or how much it will need to be worked on to get it completely flat

Squared away now .

Great pictures, thanks. Nice beams.

Any one got this light with XM-L2 please tell us the tail cap reading . and what is the type of the driver direct drive or constant current ?

The heatsink looks very thin in the photos, not my cup of tea at any price.

Between 1.7-1.73 Mah with fresh Panasonic 18 501 3400 Mah and Samsung 20rs so I’m guessing it’s a regulated driver if I can ever figure how to photo bucket right I’ll put up what of the light.It is empressively bright for such a small light and it is a Xml2 emitter .

And how hard to you suppose they are driving that bad boy 2000 lumen XML2 :bigsmile:

I’m willing to bet it might top 1.2 amps drive current.

it’s no where near there maybe in Chinese lumens just thought it is neat that they actually listened to us and made a solid pillow (pillar) and switched from old reliable t6 to xml2 s , I mean where else can we get a xml2 zoomie under 10.00$

lens is plastic or glass please ? i want to order 10x from that light

Plastic lens, no doubt.