I have wanted to do a driver with 3 output channels for quite awhile, but never got around to finishing it. When Dr. Jones announced his rendition it spurred me to get back to working on it. I’m hoping my version will have much of the same functionality of his, even though I won’t have his special firmware for it. This version will require tweaking the firmware to utilize the FET, it won’t work with any existing firmware right now (I’m still working on that). This is an evolutionary step forward from my DoubleDown driver. I also took the opportunity to add another feature I’ve been wanting lately: The 7135 on the top of the board has a cut-able trace and it’s own LED- pad so that it can be used for a secondary led (such as red).
- 1*7135 on PWM from Pin5 (will need center pin cut) — For lower moon mode
- 6*7135 on PWM from Pin6 (one might need center pin cut) — For normal modes
- LFPAK56 Fet on Pin3 (No PWM on Attiny13) — For Turbo
- Top 7135 can be separated to power secondary LED (instead of moon mode) by cutting trace directly under the “7135” label.
- Pads for LTC Bleeder Resistor
- BLF Standard values/locations for all minor components
As always, let me know what you think.
Edit 1/17/16: pyro1son and DEL were kind enough to help get a FW working for this driver ( Rev2). It is essentially BLF-A6 modified to work with the output configuration of this driver. It has not been extensively tested, but appears to work great so far. As uploaded, it is configured for testing correct driver function. You will want to change mode, turbo, and LVP settings before installing in a light. Here is the link.