ENEDED

525 posts / 0 new
Last post
blackbalsam
Offline
Last seen: 8 months 2 days ago
Joined: 09/30/2017 - 17:36
Posts: 13
Location: WNC

Interested

vinte77
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 03/04/2014 - 18:43
Posts: 754
Location: California

I ordered a blue and white lights on July 4th and they are on back order. So kudos to the people who got their light shipped, I wonder if it’s certain colors that are taking longer to produce.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 43 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8058

Maybe.

vinte77 wrote:
...I wonder if it's certain colors that are taking longer to produce.

©freemex1thedeals.com

Yourrid
Yourrid's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 16 hours ago
Joined: 05/17/2013 - 09:41
Posts: 1051
Location: NE ATL

Still waiting for mine to ship. Tired

mattheww1950
Offline
Last seen: 10 months 3 days ago
Joined: 05/01/2013 - 19:06
Posts: 86
Location: SW PA

While it is possible that certain colors take longer to produce, I don’t think that is the real problem. I suspect that the size of this group buy dwarf’s the original one. No doubt Banggood placed orders based upon what they expected the size of the group buy to be based upon the original group buy. Banggood got buried in orders however, and simply did not have anywhere near adequate stock. I have no idea what the inventory at Haikelite looks like, but no doubt they shipped everything they had to dealers to fulfill their orders, meaning that when Banggood needed a lot more product, Haikelite didn’t have it in inventory to ship.

Lux-Perpetua
Lux-Perpetua's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 17 hours ago
Joined: 03/01/2018 - 04:39
Posts: 1820
Location: Germany, 德国, ドイツ, Германия, जर्मनी

Maybe Terry still has got some stock kept on hold in his warehouse. Evil Big Smile

Bogdan
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 03/11/2016 - 11:29
Posts: 93
vinte77 wrote:
I ordered a blue and white lights on July 4th and they are on back order. So kudos to the people who got their light shipped, I wonder if it’s certain colors that are taking longer to produce.

Order placed: 08.07
Shipped: 13.07
White/Silver HD NW x1

vinte77
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 03/04/2014 - 18:43
Posts: 754
Location: California
Bogdan wrote:
vinte77 wrote:
I ordered a blue and white lights on July 4th and they are on back order. So kudos to the people who got their light shipped, I wonder if it’s certain colors that are taking longer to produce.

Order placed: 08.07
Shipped: 13.07
White/Silver HD NW x1

Wow, ok… Maybe there’s a backorder for the blue then?

sleasys14
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 15 min ago
Joined: 05/11/2018 - 16:23
Posts: 46
Location: charleston wv

Interested!

neBstress
neBstress's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 11/20/2017 - 17:42
Posts: 217
Location: UK

Interested

nopasaranof
nopasaranof's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/02/2016 - 19:24
Posts: 25
Location: Estonia

Interested

neBstress
neBstress's picture
Offline
Last seen: 7 hours 49 min ago
Joined: 11/20/2017 - 17:42
Posts: 217
Location: UK

Hi freeme, please can I get the code for this GB.

heatwaves
Offline
Last seen: 5 days 2 hours ago
Joined: 01/08/2017 - 14:16
Posts: 124
Location: United States

Interested. (I can’t believe I wrote that after the Terry debacle, but I would still like one of these lights).

mattlward
mattlward's picture
Offline
Last seen: 6 hours 25 min ago
Joined: 06/19/2015 - 09:20
Posts: 2767
Location: Illinois, USA

Interested in at least 1!

EDC rotation:
FW1A, LH351D 4000k (second favorite)
FW3A, LH351D 3500k
FW3A, SST20 FD2 4000k
FW3A, Nichia 4000k sw40 r9080 (favorite light!)
FW3A, Cree XP-L Hi 5A3
Emisar D4V2, SST20 4000k
S2+, XM-L2 T6 4C

bbuuu
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 2 weeks ago
Joined: 10/31/2011 - 08:12
Posts: 77
Location: France

Interested!

mcherry
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 11/21/2017 - 18:34
Posts: 31
Location: United States

Interested.

vinte77
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 03/04/2014 - 18:43
Posts: 754
Location: California

Anybody that ordered a blue light get a shipping notice?

shirnask
shirnask's picture
Offline
Last seen: 5 hours 3 min ago
Joined: 03/21/2016 - 23:58
Posts: 1072
Location: Louisiana
vinte77 wrote:
Anybody that ordered a blue light get a shipping notice?

Yes, mine shows “Processed Through Facility
SHENZHEN EMS” 7/15/2018

Itsme
Offline
Last seen: 1 week 2 days ago
Joined: 07/18/2017 - 00:47
Posts: 516
Location: Canada
shirnask wrote:
vinte77 wrote:
Anybody that ordered a blue light get a shipping notice?

Yes, mine shows “Processed Through Facility
SHENZHEN EMS” 7/15/2018

Yes, mine shows
2018-07-15 17:35:00 China International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada

Klotski
Klotski's picture
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 10 min ago
Joined: 08/20/2017 - 23:03
Posts: 281
Location: Minnesota USA
vinte77 wrote:
Anybody that ordered a blue light get a shipping notice?

Well I ordered 2 on 7/4/18.
1- Blue
Design: XHP35 HI CW
1-Green
Design: XHP35 HD CW
and still shows Back Ordered?
Update 7/21/18 mine show they shipped today

Gebe
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 05/11/2013 - 17:04
Posts: 765
Location: State Of Jefferson

Yes, I ordered a blue XHP35 HD CW and it shipped a week ago on the 12th.

vinte77
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 42 min ago
Joined: 03/04/2014 - 18:43
Posts: 754
Location: California
Klotski wrote:
vinte77 wrote:
Anybody that ordered a blue light get a shipping notice?

Well I ordered 2 on 7/4/18.
1- Blue
Design: XHP35 HI CW
1-Green
Design: XHP35 HD CW
and still shows Back Ordered?

I got both my Blue and White w/ Hi NW. Can’t figure out why it’s backordered when we ordered so early. But I’m guessing they will try to stick to that August date for stock.

Gebe
Offline
Last seen: 13 hours 30 min ago
Joined: 05/11/2013 - 17:04
Posts: 765
Location: State Of Jefferson
Gebe wrote:
Yes, I ordered a blue XHP35 HD CW and it shipped a week ago on the 12th.

Got a notice that mine is already in the U.S. at a USPS distribution center.

mcherry
Offline
Last seen: 4 days 19 hours ago
Joined: 11/21/2017 - 18:34
Posts: 31
Location: United States

Order placed,thanks freeme!

Jay
Offline
Last seen: 3 months 1 week ago
Joined: 07/02/2018 - 19:33
Posts: 104
Location: California
vinte77 wrote:
Klotski wrote:
vinte77 wrote:
Anybody that ordered a blue light get a shipping notice?

Well I ordered 2 on 7/4/18.
1- Blue
Design: XHP35 HI CW
1-Green
Design: XHP35 HD CW
and still shows Back Ordered?

I got both my Blue and White w/ Hi NW. Can’t figure out why it’s backordered when we ordered so early. But I’m guessing they will try to stick to that August date for stock.

Have a Blue HI NW on backorder as well. Only guess is Blue HD’s came in the first batch but not the HI’s.

patmurris
patmurris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/22/2014 - 15:54
Posts: 1417
Location: Nice, France

Interested!

Snoballz
Snoballz's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 month 1 week ago
Joined: 02/05/2017 - 18:35
Posts: 83
Location: Tennessee, USA
heatwaves wrote:
Interested. (I can’t believe I wrote that after the Terry debacle, but I would still like one of these lights).

Ditto. Might as well since I have 26350 cells that will never be used otherwise.

Please add me to the list.

patmurris
patmurris's picture
Offline
Last seen: 17 hours 4 min ago
Joined: 12/22/2014 - 15:54
Posts: 1417
Location: Nice, France

Thanks for the code.
Ordered a brown HD NW.

freeme
freeme's picture
Offline
Last seen: 37 min 43 sec ago
Joined: 11/14/2013 - 22:00
Posts: 8058

Thanks pal!

patmurris wrote:
Thanks for the code. Ordered a brown HD NW.

©freemex1thedeals.com

Newlumen
Newlumen's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 days 14 hours ago
Joined: 05/27/2017 - 00:19
Posts: 2088
Location: United states

My tracking shows Fedex will deliver this Monday. Yay. Both 26650 are all charged.

Pages