*BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

Please put me down for 1 more.

ā€œItā€™s a very difficult job and the only way to get through it is we all work together as a team. And that means you do everything I say.ā€ - Charlie Croker :smiley:

Please place me down for an additional one!

That tripod hole on the side is at 90 degree, not 45.
Or you want it on 45 degree, then you need to decide on which side the hole is (to the switch or to the charge port).
[/quote]

correct, ( was a typo) meant to say 90 degrees.

The double pulse would be a good option too for the beacon mode. ( Unsure if Toykeeper can add a second Beacon mode to have the double 50ms beacon, and the single pulse beacon to have around 100 MS.

yep, a specific Andruil version for this lantern. ( I dubbed it the LT1-Andruil )

Surely we canā€™t miss the opportunity to call it Andurilt? :slight_smile:

Add me to list for one.

Iā€™m in for one

This.

Viewing the prototype in the video - the size of the top/head is perfect. No offense meant, but PLEASE, letā€™s not now try to start redesigning this light because of personal hang ups. :person_facepalming:

Donā€™t worry, i am leaving it as this size and design. its just some minor adjustments & changes/refinements as listed above in post # 4441

There are already a few automatic blinky modesā€¦

• Battery check
  • Beacon with adjustable brightness and timing
  • Bike flasher with adjustable brightness
  • Party strobe with adjustable timing
  • Tactical strobe with adjustable timing
  • Lightning

ā€¦ and a manual blinky: momentary with adjustable brightness.

ā€¦ and some not-so-blinky extras like candle mode and sunset.

ā€¦ and Iā€™m hoping to make all strobes work as momentary sometime soon, for light painters.

Does it really need a second beacon mode?

Probably not, or just make the one there a double 50ms flash, or a single 100ms flash and 3 or 4 second delay between them.

I did just read this postā€¦ Is there any more evidence needed to see that one needs to read further into the thread before posting. :open_mouth:

If people want it smaller how about a 4x 18350 tube? :innocent:

I took a look at anduril.c. It looks simple for someone with a specific need to adjust the pattern and timing of the beacon, so Iā€™d suggest the default is the most common use case (if we would know what that is?)

Actually i like that ideaā€¦ :+1:

Make sure they know you donā€™t want a clear lens as depicted in the drawing, rather a slightly less opaque. If it were up to me, Iā€™d say leave as is. The Fenix CL30 is similar opacity and puts out a huge amount of light for a lantern. Almost too much on high for camping purposes

Does a camping lantern need any kind of blinky modes?
Tactical camping??
Bike flasher???

NW, preferably WW from 1 (one) to a few hundres lumens is all I need.

Cheers,
Nico

Me TOO