Fireflies offering Facemasks and N95 Respirators

i’m not sure burning is the best way to test filtration rate of the mask, i just wont buy those thin masks again.

Try the blow lighter method, then the waterproof method and then the light on fire method.

I ordered on 5 of April paid for $20.00 DHL shipping - PP transaction went through. Still has not shipped out, what taking Jack so long we need this mask?

Mine says shipped w/DHL transact #, but the DHL tracking says only "Shipment information received" on April 6th - nothing after that .

I ordered some from BG as well - they shipped before ff-light, but DHL was not offered, but chose expedited, the fastest method available - basically the same status, but tracking for the BG order will only start once it gets to the US, some facility at Rocky Mount, NC.

My order was placed on 4 or 5 April. Jack said it shipped today and he will send a tracking number in the morning. FF-light@hotmail.com if you want to email him about your order; he replied within a day or so. He seems cooperative and wanting to do a good job, but he must be very busy right now. Hope you get yours soon.

Sofirn declares they have sourced some KN90 masks from an authorized 3M manufacturer. These are not medical grade masks but should be better than a bandanna.

https://sofirnlight.com/face-mask-kn90-10pcs-50pcs-p0082.html

thank you :+1:

same here! Will report once I have a DHL tracking #

Got the DHL tracking number from PayPal. It looks like it has been sitting in Hong Kong since 03:00 (their time, our time or universal time). Just an FYI, not complaining.

so noone has received these?

Same here since yesterday

Me Too!

Shipment information received
Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 03:35
Origin Service Area:
HONG KONG - HK - HONG KONG
Destination Service Area:
TX - USA
1 Piece
Saturday, April 11, 2020 Location Time Piece
1 Shipment information received HONG KONG - HONG KONG 03:35

I had a similar problem. I filed a dispute on my credit card account and got a full refund.

I have not had much luck ordering from our Asian brothers lately.

Especially with Sofirn.

Label created 3:00am Hong Kong.

Is this your first time buying from China and using DHL Express?

Usually it takes some times to go from Mainland to HK. Then the DHL number updates as received, then departs HK and then it will arrive somewhere in the US.

Due to the Covid-19 impact, most DHL packages will have a 3-7 days delay , Most registered posts such as E-packet will have 7-15 days delay.

Some DHL packages may have good lucks to arrive on time. But most packages will get some delays.

Hi tom , your package arrived your city and is ready for delivery. Once the DHL pacakge left Hongkong, it takes only 1-2 days to get the destination.

Yes, I see that. Thanx!!

I ordered qty 50 of level 2. DHL says delivery Thurs Apr 16th, but should be quicker - it's only ~30 miles away.

The infection rate is very high in our area and we have no masks.

I live in Suffolk County, up-to-date info on the county here. In my township of Babylon, the infection rate is 1.36%. Our county is ranked 3rd for the highest # of cases in the country, and the county next west is 2nd (Nassau) then next west 1st (NYC).

One of the best info sites here: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Since I know this is going for long, once I receive my initial pack from DHL I will check the quality and compare them to my 3M N95s that I got from Home Depot. If everything is good, I will order again with regular shipping for it to arrive in 2 months.

Did you receive the masks yet?