✌ FREEME - ASTROLUX EC01 SST40 XHP50B-3V Andúril 21700/ 18650 Flashlight >>> Deal is ALIVE!!!

the reflector size is totally irrelevant
shaving removes a lens that increases the visible die size so that the beam gets tighter

If you see not the expected throw gain this is a result of improper focus, mostly on shaved lights you have to sand down the centering gasket

5000k it’s on the way. :slight_smile: Is it necessary to use buttontop battery?

no dont think so.

Flat top is supported.

I think you misunderstood me, say shaving a given emitter gives 10% higher throw, that could be a 200m > 220m improvement in one light, or a 400m > 440m improvement in another.

Im in for a 5000k sir and ty.

Today my 5000K version is arrived, thanks freeme. Unfortunately the tint looks very similar to the 5700K version, i see no difference there. But anyway, it is a great light for the money. Very decent built quality overall and a useful beam pattern.

@FreeMe, is there any chance on a colored version of it in future, like the MF01 mini maybe? Also i would like to see some more emmitter options and would pay 10$ more for, if it is a good one. For example a 4500K high CRI version.

It could be a very successful top seller light.

Yh I would also like to see it in dark green, sand or something similar like the MF01 mini.

I will push for it. Hopefully it can be in time for Christmas.

I love my 5700k. I’d like to pickup a 5000k as well. Could I get a promo code please?

EC01 is on flash sale now. Coupon deal is not allowed but current price is close to our group buy.

Just received my EC01 CW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka-4np7yKMk

:THUMBS-UP:

Nice!

Wish I had trails like that over here…

Will you send me the code please?

Would like a promo code too please - already have the 6k version but it’s an amazing little light, would love to get my hands on a 5k version too :slight_smile:

can I get a code for the 5k version too.

thanks

Sent. [quote=apt323] can I get a code for the 5k version too. thanks [/quote]

My first ever post. Please could I have a code for the 5k version?
Thanks

Not sure if it’s been asked before, but is the Samsung 48G a good choice for this light? Apparently it can easily withstand 10A, just not sure about voltage sag.

EDIT: Just saw that the Ecolux Direct site said it shouldn’t be loaded with more than 4.8A, so the answer is probably no.