LUMINTOP 10 years Anniversary Giveaway

Congratulations to the winners!

i was thinking Martin

next time ,if lumintop or neal ever wants to do a GAW

maybe you could do it, instead of all this mess that happened

something simple like a small misunderstanding has left bitter tastes in my mouth and many others mouths
i never like to hate and time will heal, but it was so much drama and so heated for something so simple that you had to fix

i deffinalty will be using your website for my next light and if only lumintop would give you a deal for there direct website, id be in it like donkey kong!

thats again martin

i hope when you say by lumintop its is actually lumintop and not Neal

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats all the winners, awesome light awesome GAW :sunglasses:

Any news on when Lumintop will choose the most meaningful picture award? There’s still that beautiful LM10 to be won.

congrats to the winners and thanks to all members who supported the GAW

have not heared anything - i poke them again ;)

Thanks! You seem to be the only one interested in actually running this giveaway!

Have any of the winners of this giveaway received thier lights yet?
How about the best picture winner?

I haven’t. Sent my info to Neal by PM after the giveaway but didn’t hear back.

Yea come on Lumintop and Neal. It’s been months. Don’t think this is the right way to run a giveaway.

I am new to the forum and this, apparently, is the 2nd or 3rd giveaway where users didn’t get the goods or something went wrong. is this all because of Covid19? Ordered plenty in the last weeks and all items got to me without any issues. one would assume that GAWs here are somewhat unpredictable.

Disgusting really that not only have winners sent details and not had a reply back but that it’s taking so long to sort this out.

I think having GAWs in the first place is something really special. Far less common in other areas or with different hobbies. so that is a positive. Even more positive that really big shops like Banggood are part of the forum.

But there must be an easier (technical) way to run Giveaways rather than PM each other with delays due to the pandemic, communication issues and more.

let’s hope that all winners will be contacted soon and the delays will be a thing of the past.

Giveaways are going very bad here on BLF.

They are not isolated cases as I can see.

2nd or 3rd time? :rage: Maybe the meaning of “giveaway” gets lost in translation or maybe this shows the true nature about their company . I had to lookup what exactly is the original meaning

that was the other one, at least 2.

I won an FW21 Pro in Neal’s Father’s Day giveaway and it came last Saturday, I just didn’t post in that thread about it. I’ll take a picture and post tonight. Not all giveaways are a bust here! Neal is OK :slight_smile:

I knew something was up when they changed the rules mid giveaway, all they wanted was some quick sales.