[M4D deal updated] Lumintop EDC18 $39.95 (FW3A in a classic body)

1. You can’t (unless you open it and disconnect it, or break the led)
2. Just taking a guess since the D4V2 have 6 aux led lights, if always on in low mode it’s anywhere from 3-5 years, high mode it’s 50 days. So anywhere between 5 years and 50 days is a good bet, since this has only 1 led. I wouldn’t worry about it.

Thx

A few words about my order.
I ordered sst20 4000k 9.09.
9.29 was sent.
10.14 the package arrived, but I received the xp-l hi 6500k version.
I wrote to bg support. After a week of the battle, the most I could negotiate was the return of half the price of the flashlight.
It’s hard to talk with them when they use ready-made copy-paste formulas.

Finally, I am glad that at least that has been achieved.
But I hate cw and I have to change leds. I’m not happy about that.

I’m measuring 0.11mA idle current (with the ‘bunny’ button lighted) and flashlight off. So that comes out to ~3+ years for a 3500mAh 18650?

Yep, ~3.6 years: 3500/0.11 = 31,818 hours. Theoretical of course.

Mine is out for delivery - moved fast at the end!

Sell it to me and buy another.

So you’re saying the bunny light is a hardwire and not controlled by the typical Anduril 7 clicks from off mode toggles?

Correct.

I don’t know if it pays off. $6 shipping to Canada. $44 total.

Yeah. Doesn’t work at that price.

Where are you getting $38 from? If the store gave you half it’s cost back that’s $19. If you sell it for $24 + $6 for shipping ($30 total), you take that money plus the $19 you got refunded ($49) and buy a new one for $38. You get a new light plus $11 extra dollars. Something like that. :+1:

:person_facepalming: You’re correct.
Gunga?

FYI, Love this light but was not that happy with the pocket clip. Had an extra BLF A6 that has a deeper and sturdier clip that fits more to my liking.

Got mine, very impressive! I'm a fan of the protruding button, and an ever so slight twist of the tail locks it out. Like the style, the grip, the deep pocket clip, compact size, SS bezel, the Lumintop quality, and of course the lit up bunny. Mine is XPL-HI 5000K and appears to be correct, without taking it apart yet. Beam is very smooth and consistent, as expected from these optics.

This should be my favorite flooder EDC. The AX4 is slightly shorter but a wider head with the quad optics, and wrong facing deep pocket carry. The triples do have that advantage of a smaller head, though this EDC18 does have a little beef to the head which should help.

I should have had mine today, but USPS is so efficient that they shipped it from a closish distribution center to a closer one then back to the other one then to my post office.

I got mine! I am really pleased. My only real complaint on first inspection is the clip isn’t deep carry enough, but thanks to RockyMtnHigh I know how to remedy that for only a few dollars. I do like how tight the clip holds the body of the light, there is very little chance of it spinning to a different location from how you place it. The button has a nice firmness to it, the optic is not overly frosted, and the magnet is plenty strong. This thing is a real homerun, beats my FW3A sadly.

Does anyone plan to put trits in the slots on the head? It looks like that is what they are meant for.

PS I also love the glowing hare!

Interesting... To me the deep carry clip is perfect - max depth without interfering with tailstanding. Agree the magnet is strong - no problem it staying up horizontally. Trits are a great idea! The slots look a little too large but think I have some trits at home to check.

I just had a first accidental activation in my front pocket. I had the button 90 degs off the clip and facing off to my side or back. Will try flipping it around so the button is facing inward or front where I think it will be less prone to get activated by a chair arm, etc.

That bunny is pretty bright at night on the table by the bed! Does anyone else have sharp edges on the lanyard hole? So far that is the only con I have come up with.

Yep, same here. Yea, I did notice it the other day - it's a common problem in lights with that style lanyard hole. Think my other Lumintops have the same issue.

Sounds like you carry bezel down? Looking at the light I agree if that is the case. I carry bezel up which means it sticks out of the pocket a bit still.

EDIT: Also thanks for checking about trits, look forward to the feedback. I’ve never had trits on a light, but have wanted to.