What you got today

Received a gift from Taiwan.
“Manker E21 special Copper edition”
l like robust feel & tactical looking! 1*AAA/2*AAA capability & forward clicky make E21 stand out from other penlights.

TOOL cu 219b 4500k, FOURSEVENS Preon P1 Copper 219c 4000k, E21 copper 219b 4500k

Delivered today. First, the 0808 clone, stainless handle version. Nice knife for just under $22.00 shipped. Very smooth operation and good feel in the hand. Lock engages slightly less than 50%. Blade is well centered with no vertical or horizontal play. This may be my edc knife.

Second is the Dr Meter PM18. The only negatives so far are the 15 second lcd backlight cutoff and the fact that the lcd backlight and led light on the back of the meter work together. LCD backlight on = led on. Not bad for $24 including priority mail shipping. It uses 4x aa.

I am try to buy a gass powerd model but its a little expensive in my area gass is superabundant.

Quantity 10:

XPLBWT-00-0000-000HV340G

What would you do with them?

Nice camera skillz there

Thanks!

Went to Costco and got this Eneloop 8 blue AA’s, 4 silver AAA’s, and a BQ-CC55A Charger on sale for $23.99. Thankfully, Costco still gets Eneloops still made in Japan.

Are those LSD (Low Self Discharge) or just regular NiMH? I’ve got a dozen or so of the black LSD ones and so far they have been doing very well. I really like the price.

Eneloop = LSD.

I love LSD.

Yep eneloop are all LSD.

Looks like the costco pack got a new charger too.

Mine from ~6 months ago came with BQ-CC17… use it almost every day / night to keep my cells topped off. Works great.

I returned mine today because I didn’t like the charger. Not only did the mid charge yellow (red and green LED’s combined to make yellow) looked more like green to me , there was an audible low-level buzz that pulsed on and off every second or so. I found that annoying while I was trying to sleep. Maybe mine was defective? That said, I’ve been more than happy with the 3 BQ-CC17’s I have.

It went from red to supposedly yellow. Looks green to me. (both red and green LED’s behind the translucent lens illuminated)

HKJ reviewed it recently. He didn’t note any strange noises, but then again, that is not something he proactively tests for…

Other than that, this new CC55 one seems to use much higher charging current compared to CC17.

100x AMC7135s from Fasttech and an elliptical striped 20/60° TIR lens for S2+ from Leddna.

Got 3 pieces of 17mm Texas Avenger boards from OSHPark

Got the broken switch utorch ut01 after 20 days waiting for shipping
Poor me :frowning:

Could you post a link for this, thanks

leddna.com - Informationen zum Thema leddna. ?

Yes that is it kiriba-ru