What you got today

That does suck…I was lucky and received one in perfect condition. Guess there is poor QC on the UT01’s. :frowning:

Surely, GB will send you a replacement? Have you contacted them? I do hoope you get it sorted out. Very nice torch when it’s 100%

Sure, i contacted them, and sent them a video
I hope they will send me a replacement soon

I buy a 10 watt led driver but when i try to power on the led it does blinking i cant find where is the problem
When i tested the led with a testing purpose power supply it was intack and worked fun but with new driver the problem exists.

My first ThruNite, came well greased :sunglasses:

SolarStorm K2. Has the older XM-L U2 emitter, but the build quality is great!

Dumb me :person_facepalming:

I got two 14650’s when I thought I was buying 14500’s (my fault)

Now I guess I need to find/make a 14650 -> 18650 battery adapter :person_facepalming:

you need 2mm paper to roll around it or double sided adhesive tape may do the job.

I like 14650’s for micromag mods, it makes for a not so stubby light that’s still much shorter than stock. I got a USPS notice from Fastech that I won’t be able to pick up until Monday. :cry:

@fyesilova : yes I will do something like that

And I checked the interwebs, found only one 14650 light available (gearbest or ebay), a 1 mode diving light at ~30€ :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe when the price goes down a bit…

Purchased 2 50 cal metal ammo boxes from Harbor Freight for $12.99 each for my spare batteries. I plan to put a pressure relief valve in them just in case an unlikely event a battery decides to vent. The quality is about as good as my American made ammo boxes. Can’t beat it for the price.

Pocket scale…

my convoy L6 rolled up this morning , the finish is 1st class but I must say I was expecting more

but then again I have never had a light with an op reflector either .

so I hope it is just a combination of that and day time so I am eagerly waiting for night time and .

we have a day after full moon too so that won’t help .

ps it is getting full power AFAIK as it has the 4 modes L at the tail switch M H T at the side button

so that’s the 4 .

cheers D

Finally my latest order from Gearbest arrived (China -> Europe in 3 weeks)

On The Road M3
Jetbeam JET-UV

&

Fenix HL05 from ebay, for my dog

Nice stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Jetbeam JET-UV
Did you like it? A few photos, how does it flash tags on banknotes?

just got my convoy c8 and the astrolux s3 and I am happy with them but how do I turn off the silly purple tail switch light ?

cheers D

Haven’t used much but it should work!
You can find plenty of reviews on youtube :slight_smile:

and here Jetbeam Jet-UV Review

Jaxman M2 :

Lumintop ED25 (left) Jaxman M2 (center) Eagle Eye X7 (right)

Lumintop ED25 (left) Jaxman M2 (right)

I think it’s a great little flashlight, quality is top notch, UI is simple two modes and always starts on low, to some it might be a to simple UI but I like it alot. There is no glue anywhere , the MCPCB is 16mm and the driver is 17mm.

What are the knives?
Thanks

Harnds Lark (the green one has a slightly distorted blade…)

Welcome to BLF.
We will need to know More about this Awesome light. Pics if possible