【WINNERS “SOFIRN” ANNOUNCED】 SOFIRN 14th Anniversary Celebration&Giveaway!

SOFIRN 14th Anniversary Celebration&Giveaway!
Hello dear BLF members!
I’m excited to share all the following news with you:
The Sofirn 14th anniversary sale will be held from March 11th to March 25th.

HOW TO JOIN?

1. Simply leave a best wishes message for Sofirn company.

2. Post a comment below “What Sofirn products do you have/What is your favorite Sofirn product?”
Do share with us list the items that you are interested with, and we will try to sweeten the deal for you.

RULES:
• Joined before Mar 16, 2024; active member with at least 50 posts.
•Three lucky winners will be chosen using wheelofnames.com number generator.
• Winners are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited.

•First Prize: Sofirn Q8 PLUS

•Second Prize: Sofirn LT1

•Third Prize: Sofirn HS41

[IMPORTANT] Limited to one entry per account. Member(s) with multiple posts will be disqualified.

• Closing date: Mar 25, 2024 (Beijing time GMT+8)

4 Thanks

Thanks for the giveaway, Sofirn! :+1:
(I’m not in this one.)

Thank u!!But why do not join our giveaway? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Thank

I’m really picky when it comes to lights (and most everything else.)
I’m just not all that interested in the prizes offered, and that’s usually the reason I don’t enter many giveaways.
I do like many Sofirn lights, however. :slightly_smiling_face:

First of all, thank you for loving our products~ If possible, you can still leave your favorite product, and it can be used as a prize in our next giveaway event!

1 Thank

Okay, two of my favorite Sofirn products are the LT1S lantern, and the HS20 headlight with the SFT40 emitter. :grin:

2 Thanks

Your wish is my command! :star_struck:

2 Thanks

Thanks for the giveaway, and congratz on your anniversary!
My favourite sofirn light is still tied between the sc21 and the sp10pro. i tend to go for either 21700 lights or 14500 lights these days and I have yet to own any really powerful flashlights.

1 Thank

Happy Anniversary!

I only own one Sofirn light, and that’s the LT1 lantern. I really like it. It’s hugely better than the camping light I used to use.

1 Thank

Thank you so much~ Wish you can win our first prize :sunglasses:(Q8 Plus is a powerful flashlight with 21700 battery)

1 Thank

Thanks for your affirmation of our products!! Good luck!!

Hello Sofirn, congratulations on your anniversary!

Most of the Sofirns I bought “disappeared” in the hands of my F&F.
That’s one reason why I don’t let them touch my early version of the Q8.
Maybe the arrival of the Q8 Plus will change that. :innocent:

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always pursuing better quality and lower price. Please believe us, we are working hard in this direction :muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

Congratulations on the 14th year of business. Hope for many more years of success.

I think my favorite Sofirn right now is my SC21 Pro with a 519a swap, but my BLF LT1 and LT1S Pro get used daily.

I have a lot of your lights:
SP10 Pro (519a swap)
SP36 BLF
SP40 LH351D
SC21 Pro (519a swap)
IF22A
BLF LT1
LT1S Pro (from the first batch)

1 Thank

My SC13 arrived today and I am very pleased. What a nice little light all-around.

Congratulations on your anniversary … :beers:

Keep up the great work.

1 Thank

Thank you for your support! We hope you will continue to love our products and provide us with valuable feedback :heart: Best wishes!

Hah!SC13 is our latest product, we hope you can have a perfect using experience :clap:

Best wishes of great success and competitive innovation to Sofirn – my “first love” in flashlights.
I have several Sofirn (and Wurkkos) flashlights. One of my favourites is the Lantern LT1; I have Orange and Green colours.
I also have the original Q8. I have been looking at the Q8 Plus. Will wait for a better deal before I place my order for this super-bright flashlight.
Good luck everyone in this Lucky Draw

1 Thank

Best wishes Sofirn! :tada:
I’ve few light from you - LT1s, SC31 Pro and my last favorite is IF22A :smiley:

1 Thank

Best wishes Sofirn!

I own a Sofirn SP36 (NarsilM), Sofirn SP36 BLF and 1/2 Sofirn SP36 BLF (just the head, without the tube).

I designed several accessories for these lamps and still use the Sofirn SP36 (NarsilM) as my main bike light (optional light for dark roads when nobody is around to be blinded) :wink:

1 Thank