【WINNERS “SOFIRN” ANNOUNCED】 SOFIRN 14th Anniversary Celebration&Giveaway!

Happy birthday Sofirn!

I own about 10 Sofirn lights but if I had to choose only one, it would not be a flashlight, it would be my beloved LT1. Fantastic product,

1 Thank

My greetings Sofirn. Peaceful heaven to us all.
Lately, my absolute favorite for evening / night walks is this Sofirn SC33. And A bedside lamp, of course Sofirn LT1 BLF! :slight_smile:

1 Thank

We have all witnessed the development of the Sofirn company. And it was interesting and exciting. Recently, the SOFIRN pleasantly surprises us with new models. I want to wish you inspiration and new ideas. You are moving in the right direction. Good luck.

1 Thank

Thank you for the giveaway. I have a sc31 with an 18350 tube that I dropped a 3k high CRI sst20. It’s a great little light. I really like the lt1 I got for my dad too.

1 Thank

Unfortunately it looks like you are discontinuing(thats the rumor anyway) my favorite, the SC31 Pro, its been my go to everyday light for over a year now. Guess I need to get a couple backups before they disappear. Run on an 18350 tube, the form factor, tint and output are a perfect balance for almost any scenario I meet.

But also, my favorite Headlamp out of several in the past few years has become the HS20, with true dual emitters operating separately, and together it is the most versatile light experience.

I have a couple others, all models of yours that I’ve had so far, I have enjoyed!

I do indeed wish you all the best in this new year and the future! I think your doing great so far, and 14 really is a milestone… Seems like lasting 2 years is hard in this industry, let alone 7x that! Keep it up!

2 Thanks

Happy anniversary Sofrin! I don’t own any products yet but I have been a huge fan of your partnership with this forum and building the LT1 lantern with our members.

1 Thank

I don’t generally post on BLF anymore, but when I saw that Sofirn is having an anniversary and is inviting comments I decided I definitely want to congratulate Sofirn on the milestone and to add a few other comments. In my opinion, no company offers more value for price than does Sofirn. In addition, on the occasion when I’ve had an issue with a product I’ve purchased, I have been very impressed by the speed and helpfulness of Sofirn’s customer service. It appears to me that Sofirn truly values its customers.

I greatly enjoy using my IF22a and my D25L. The outputs and UI of those lights is perfect for me. However, if I have to select favorite Sofirn products, I’ll choose my new SC32 NW and SP35 NW. For the money, these are all products that feature outstanding performance, well-chosen output levels, nice-looking beams, simple yet useful UI, and excellent quality. And I’m grateful they don’t have magnets in them, too. Shine on, Sofirn!

1 Thank

Thank you for the normal style giveaway Sofirn!

I have bought SC18 and SP40 for gifts.

I like the look of the if22a but don’t have one.

1 Thank

Happy 14th anniversary and thanks for the giveaway Sofirn!

I’m most interested in Q8 Plus which I believe is still the number one lumen per dollar flashlight as of now.
I’m also interested in SF26 but I’m waiting for a regulated driver version if there will ever be one.

1 Thank

Happy Anniversary Sofirn!
My favorite is the SC21 Pro, which I love to LED swap to 519a 4500K DeDomed, with a pebbled Tir:

I also really like the HS10, here is one I LED swapped to sw45k:

I also like the SC13, shown w an LED swap to 519a 4500K DeDomed:

And I also enjoy the LT1S lantern, including the Red LEDs:

Thank you for all the great lights you build :slight_smile:

2 Thanks

I wish Sofirn keeps shining bright!

I have:
BLT lantern
HS 10

1 Thank

Congrats on making these amazing lights! Recently I have noticed you stepping up the quality (from what I have heard), and I love it!

I have an sp35, and probally the best light in my collection, an SP33S. The Sofrin SP33S has 5,000 lumens, sustains ~1,500 lumens for more than 2 hours, is pockatable, and has a lot of nice features!

I don’t know if I can join though, I am an active member (post every day), but I am new, and don’t have 50 posts.

Anyways, good luck to everyone participating!

(I would love a Q8 plus though, been a dream light for some time now. Basically my SP33S times 3… hehe)

1 Thank

Happy 14th Anniversary, @Sofirn !

The C01 was my first high CRI flashlight, the SP33v3 was my first higher powered enthusiast light, the SP40 headlamp continues to be used when working on tasks, the D25L is currently my favorite headlamp and my most used flashlight, and the beautiful orange BLF LT1 is perhaps my favorite lamp of all.

Thanks for making great products, and wishes for many more long years of success ahead!

1 Thank

Congratulations to Sofirn on its 14th anniversary. I hope to see Sofirn in business for many more years. I appreciate manufacturers being active on BLF.

I only own a Sofirn SP10Pro AA being the only 1xAA Anduril light I know.

The BLF LT1 Anduril 2 is actually on my list. I’m waiting the budget to say GO and I click that button!

1 Thank

Wish y’all keep making more affordable flashlight!

I have only Sofirn SP32A and SC31B. I always wanted a lantern but I can’t find a usage for them.

1 Thank

Best wishes for 14th anniversary! Hope You keep on making affordable but still solid flashlights.

My Sofirns:
HS10 (had couple)
SP10 Pro and SP10V3
SC21
SC31
L1T
Q8 Plus
HS40
HS41
SC18
Maybe more I can’t recall :grin:

And my favourite right now is…
SC32 with Nichia 519A - because it’s 18650 flashlight with 10cm lenght, USB-C charging on board and that high CRI Nichia - great 18650 EDC :+1:

1 Thank

Happy 14th Sofirn; have enjoyed several of your models-C8F, Sp32A, SC31B, and the S11C zoom.

1 Thank

Congratulations on the anniversary and happy birthday!

I have a BLF Q8 Anduril (the old original one), a SP36 BLF 2700k and a SP40.

I wish the SP40 would be the high CRI version but unfortunately I bought it before the high cri version was available. The SP36 2700k is my favorite from the bunch.

Other lights that I am looking at are the LT1s and the LT1. The Q8 plus also looks like a very nice light!

Good luck everyone and thanks for the giveaway!

1 Thank

Happy Anniversary Sofirn !!!
For years you’ve listened to this flashlight community and together we’ve made some interesting lights . I applaud you for your patience with us .
Favorite Sofirn lights would probably be
C01, BLF Q8 ,SF10, original sp10,C8G,if22a
Thanks again for the GAW

1 Thank

Happy Anniversary @Sofirn and Congratulations on your updated website which looks fantastic.

While my HS20 Headlamp has been serving me well, I Iook forward to the innovative new headlamp designs that @Sofirn will be introducing soon!

1 Thank