【WINNERS “SOFIRN” ANNOUNCED】 SOFIRN 14th Anniversary Celebration&Giveaway!

Happy anniversary! Too bad my lurker nature and low post count don’t allow me to join in the fun but that’s not to discourage me from giving kudos where it’s warranted. The only Sofirn in my collection is the SP10 Pro. My intro to Anduril and boy it has spawned a lot of love for this UI. Here’s to many more years!

1 Thank

Congrats Sofirn!
I have several Sofirn lights…
A couple of my favorites are the Q8 pro for output and Sp10 pro for size and features.

FB

1 Thank

Thank you so much!During our anniversary sale, you can buy our Q8 Plus at a great price~

You can try more of our products; we want your feedback so that we can better improve them.

So great! We hope you can provide more suggestions for improving our products!

It seems that LT1 has been well received! :heart:

As you know,Sofirn always been committed to creating more and better products. Of course, we also need everyone to provide us with some inspiration. :muscle:

1 Thank

Thank you for your support! LT1 is the result of everyone’s collective wisdom!

Please don’t worry, there are no plans to discontinue our SC31 PRO. However, you can indeed purchase a backup during our anniversary sale. :heart:
We will also continue to work hard!:muscle:

1 Thank

Thank you for your dedication to us! We will remember everything you’ve done! :heart:Best wishes!!

Thank you for your appreciation and praise for Sofirn! We will continue to work hard!

Thank you for your support! You can purchase the IF22A at a better price during our anniversary sale, if you like it.

WOW!!They are amazing!!

1 Thank

Happy Anniversary Sofirn! I have around 15 of your lights at the moment and have probably given, or had taken by my kids, another 10 or so.

The one I use the most is the SP10 because it’s small and puts out enough light for what I need in most cases.

1 Thank

Happy Anniversary!

Up until a year or two ago, if you asked me which Sofirn lights I had, my answer would’ve been along the lines of “uhh, all of 'em, I think”. :joy:

All the SPs and SCs and C8s and so on… yeah, pretty much all of 'em.

I’m liking the looks of that headlamp, even if to use as a right-angle light, too.

1 Thank

Happy Anniversary Sofirn!
I have many Sofirn lights but I like the most SP31v2.0 because it is my first Sofirn light and it works very good after haavy use.
I like discontinued SF13, SF11 and C01S.
I have C8G, SP33S and SP35 first model which is excellent and very efficient light but it maybe need some other led like 519A.

1 Thank

Happy anniversary sofirn and thank you for the giveaway!

One thing I really love about sofirn is how many lights have powerbank capability.

My 2 favorites between which it’s hard to pick both have that feature. LT1S is an amazing camping lantern, and SP33S is in my backpack EDC - in case I need a lot of light or my phone battery runs out, SP33S got my back.

1 Thank

Best wishes for your 14th anniversary!

Keep up the good work!

I have your IF22a, and I really appreciate its highly concentrated beam!

I’m interested in the Q8 plus; it must be amazing to hold the power of the sun in the palm of your hand :wink:

2 Thanks

Best wishes Sofirn team!
I have enjoyed many sofirns over the years! Q8, SP10, C8G!
Im very interested in one day having a LT1!

1 Thank

Happy anniversary, Sofirn team! You have my appreciation for offering such good value products, and for working with the flashlight community to develop great new lights!

My favourite Sofirn light is probably the Sofirn LT1S, which is the perfect size for portability and has a sensible UI for a lantern.

I do want to see just how wildly bright the Q8 Plus is, so that’s the one on my wishlist!

1 Thank