WTB: Lumintop BLF GT3 neutral

Looking high and low for one of these and the only ones I can find are on Amazon US. They do ship UK, include batteries, but there’s no idea of tint, and they seem expensive at £131. Hard to know as there are none anywhere to compare prices.

Anyone UK or EU have one for sale?

A bump for this. That Pro is just way too big, and the Mini runs on a hard to find battery.

I don’t know about the Lumintop, but there’s a Convoy 3x21B which seems fairly similar: 3x xhp70.3 HI, 3x21700 cells which should provide similar capacity to 4x18650. Very similar shape. It doesn’t have anduril, but it does have onboard charging & is a fair bit cheaper. Maybe that’s not a tradeoff that appeals to you but I hope it helps.

Off for a look, cheers. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Ah yes, I’d seen this one. It’s more on a par with the GT3 Pro in size. That GT3 has the looks and the size.

I may end up with a GT3 Mini at this rate, run a long tube on it. But that potential 18,000 lumens out of the GT3 is a big attraction, along with the form factor of all of the GT3 family.

There are a few on ebay (though the CCT isn’t specified), you should check it out.

I’m have both the GT3 and the 3x21b and prefer the latter for better thermal management and onboard charging. Plus the lumintop is hopelessly glued shut so I can’t change out the emitters.

:confounded:

There’s one on EbayUK that Ive found posted from HK. But it’s expense, comes to £135 or $178USD. Don’t even get the batteries with it either and it’s cool white.

I may take a punt on Amazon US that ships UK, it’s definitely Anduril, but does ship with batteries. Cool white again though. I’m kind of hoping if I can sit it out a while this urge will disappear. :rofl: