Does anyone own a red/pink ThruNite Ti?

If its pink I will get one for my Mother, if its red Ill get her a gold one.

I have searched and its no help.

Some have reported it is pink and some say it is red. Either the anodizing varies from batch to batch or people are interpreting the color differently. Pics are no help because tint shift in cameras makes it impossible to tell.

Actually now that you said that, I kind of recall people saying that the gold is orange while others say its gold.

Anyway still interested in what others think, I might end up giving it a miss if though if its a random chance to recive different shades.

Mine looks much like the second picture - but, it all depends on screen adjustments, camera settings etc. I wouldn’t say mine is pink or red, something in-between really. I remember that shade being called dusty rose years ago, it’s similar to that. I would think a female would like it :slight_smile:

In the latest batch red is red… almost red… actually is a bit faded but surely not pink. My friend received a “gold” ti and it seems more dark yellow/orange than gold.
The first picture is quite unreal… Black Ti seems bluish!
Hope this helps.

The $5 one I got (still in it’s box, waiting for a suitable reason to gift) like soytnly says, is more like second pic, and neither pink nor red. I’ve been calling it pink because I don’t want it - wanted the black firefly, got the 3 lumens.

All this talk about color variation makes me wonder what these turn to when baked. Maybe the pink/red variance could be result from heat?

My guess is the HK pic is closest to reality the first two pics seem to have more muted colors ..My lights looks more metallic ..more shiny ... like the last pic .

Its so close to pink that I wouldn’t put it on my key chain.

Very pink I hope this helps

The one I received looked like the one with the quarter in the picture. I gave it away to a female.

It definitely didn’t look like the first picture however.

I bought one in “red” for her and another 2 in black to hold on to.

I hope can pass for pink or I might have to give it to someone else.

Thanks for the replies.

Mine was more bronze than gold or orange.

That gold/bronze is nice.

mine is…magenta? its definitely between pink and red. id say it leans towards the pink side in pretty much all lighting though

Mine also is most like the one in the picture with the quarter. Not quite pink, but not really red either.

Damn can’t decide which one to get. Definitely no black, however, too many black lights.
Thinking gold/bronze or pink… that thrunite guy on ebay, any ideas how his look in the flesh?

I could always go this route aswell if it ends up looking crap:

That silver looks really cool :slight_smile:

Mine came sexy red

IRL it's slightly darker, flash makes it look brighter.

Yes you keep on saying that we may believe you.

That’s pink to me…and mine is much more pink than red :slight_smile: