Very happy with my recent Thrunite Tis purchase

Sorry but I gifted the m5 to someone the second day I got the tis. But tis is way brighter, more white than blueish, and more throw. I have the updated ITP A3 which is 80 lumen. Tis is noticeably brighter than that.

From the experience with t10, I would guess 10440 should be ok. But I cannot test since I don’t have a 10440. Proceed with caution I guess.

That is a nice blue, Sesgum.

I ordered a blue, a green and a red. Blue seems the best in person

What is the red like? It is rose-red?

I am out of town right now. Can take a good photo when I get home. But if I remember correctly it is a purple-ish red.

We’ve been here before too! >.<

Sure looks purple-ish red on their website and that’s why I didn’t order that color.

Chloe I guess you could call it a rose red. I call it pink and so does my wife. She stole it from me when she first saw it. I guess she did not realize I had had bought it for her. Lol.

Wow that hotspot totally got me.

Nice, I have two of these in-route to me!

Nice review.
My Tis arrived today to the central post. If they transfer it today to my local post office I will be able to pick it up tomorrow and compare it to m5 from DX.

You won’t be disappointed.

Got my TiS lights .

Very nice lights and for the price , an awesome value .

Is the 6,95$ offer just available for US customers ?
When i choose shipping to germany i just get a “Unfortunately we can’t ship to your location.”.
After liking my Ti alot already, i would want an Tis now too …… :frowning:

Don’t think I’ve heard of the TiS. I own the Ti Firefly, Ti and Ti2. What is different about the TiS?

One mode only, HI

Simple is sometimes better. :wink:

Ahh, got it, thanks. Looks like my collection is missing one :slight_smile:

For whatever reason I never had many problems with the two stage switches. My Firefly had a problem early on, I bent the little tab a certain way, and it’s seen probably 1,000 cycles of the head at least with no problems since. After all this time it’s still my go to camping light for late night trips to the restroom. The rest of them have been fine. The wife loves her blue Ti.

I love my Ti with two modes, I wish they had firefly versions available, but they dont.
Had some problems with my initial batch, 2 or 3 of them had some problems, one was DOA, other stopped working after initial testing.
They replaced them free of charge.
I lost my EDC black Ti, not sure where it is now, dont feel like taking brand new one out the packaging, perhaps I might find it :D!

I saw somewhere that still had the .04 / 60 firefly version. It was either fasstech or wallbuys I think.

Wallbuys have none, FT has the regular, 3/60 version.