Thrunite buddle deal on ebay with offers

The numbers are very similar to the original Buddle deal/offer from Thrunites main site,but this has an OFFERS invitation.The buy it now is just the same[give or take a few pence /cents].Depending on the exchange rate and if a lower offer is accepted.28.00 GBP = 44.8714 USD,1 GBP = 1.60255 USD,
1 USD = 0.624005 GBP.

ebay- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330816372209&ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:GB:1123

DON…

Here is some more info about the bundles and offers accepted on ebay.

Yeah, but it’s no longer a proper buddle - they call it a bundle now. Not as good as a buddle. :wink:

lol,hubble bubble toyle and trouble,we prefare a Thrnite Buddle.
Intresting link thanks,i missed that thread or that part.These realy are a Kewl little piece of kit.I need more as everyone keeps begging them off me when i use them.

DON…

Thanks for the link, Don. Always wanted a buddle.

I have one of the original buddles and consider it far superior to the obviously cheaply made and inferior bundle. The quality is superb, and I expect the future resale price will far exceed the bundles due to their rareness and collectability .

I.had no Idea ThruNite would suddenly stop producing buddles, or I would surely have stocked up. They are surely a great investment and I hope to resell mine and retire in a couple of years.

Congratulations to other lucky buddle owners. Perhaps we should start an exclusive Buddle Owners Group. I am not sure I can continue to associate with common bundle owners for much longer.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

After recent meetings and discussions in the local chapter of our local Buddle Owners Group (BOG), we are pleased to announce the formation of two main international groups, Buddle Owners Group United States (BOGUS) and Buddle Owners Group Australia New Zealand (BOGANZ)

Our first international convention will be held on the 30 February next year at a secret location on an island somewhere off the coast of America, and revealed only to members.

We are hoping all the BOGANZ will make the trip to visit our BOGUS friends.

The convention will consist of multiple displays relating to all things Buddle. There will be free beer and scantily dressed models.

It will of course be known as Totally BOGUS! :wink:

Haha good one :)

I belong to the group BOGEU

I may struggle with The February date.Count me in for now though.Free beer and any women is worth the trip to whip out my Buddle.

DON…

man that buddle thingy always cracks me up :smiley:

Just had a bid of £25 accepted immediately. Bit of a pain really - I only bid to see what they would accept. Never expected them to accept it. Ah well, more stocking fillers.

Thrulite must have made hundreds of thousands of these damn lights.

£25 is $40, of course they accept it

Sh1t! I’ve only just got out of bed. Brain not yet in gear. I spent about 10 minutes yesterday looking at the ebay deal, on .uk and .com, and thought “I’ll sort that out tomorrow. Today, looked at the £27.99 price, bid £25, thought I was doing well.

I shouldn’t really be let out on my own. :slight_smile: Ah well, cheaper than the buddle for $44.95 that arrived last week.

I bought mine from the store. I guess it might be cheaper if I try on ebay…

:open_mouth:

These are pretty awesome when you mix/match the heads to create two-toned lights. :party:

They expect my first offer for a single Ti, then later I placed the same price on another and they decline. Weird.

I bought a buddle from Thrunite in China. It was shipped from Illumination Supply in the US! Sweeet…

I am currently torchering one in the Sphere ’o Many Mysteries. Some preliminaries: the LOW is 2 lumens (not 3). The HIGH starts out at the advertised 60 lumens. After 30 minutes it was at 30 lumens. After 4 hours it is still doing 5 lumens (they advertise a 60 minute run time on high, where it was at 24 lumens). The temperature reached a peak of 38 degrees C. On high or low there is no detectable PWM or boost driver switching frequency in the beam. Color temp started out at 5760K and fell to 5530K Battery was a Fry’s bulk-pack AAA alkaline.

Here’s a plot of what it did (ignore the voltage/current/power numbers, those sensors were not connected):

Where’s low after 4hr?

After 4 hours on HIGH, the LOW is still 2 lumens (OK 2.078 lumens).