What you got today

A SR 850 from Manafont, a truly awesome flashlight! : )

WHere did it say I bought 7K rings? on the website?

Well I'm going to place an order now for another half a hundred rings or so.

Except the site has been down for a while??? (btw those rings are awesome)

Received my KD C8 and my trustfire tr003p4 charger after only 8 working days :)!

I got a bunch of SRM 736s. I always liked the original KISS and I still have a couple, so ordering more than one 736 when I first saw it, was a no-brainer for me. And, well, I like it, in a way. The design is sort of clever, in that it's simple: you push down on the thumbstud, which in turn pushes the frame lock's liner out of the way and open the blade like you normally would. That's all good and well, but the thumbstud rattles when the knife is locked open, the blade is a fingerprint magnet (this obviously applies to the silver version only) and the clip and G10 aren't quite to my liking either. It's not bad. As a matter of fact, for less than eight bucks, you get a lot of knife. It's just not all it could be.

And, yes, I have been spoiled by other SRM offerings. ;)

Got the Fenix E21 from the DD group buy this morning, already reflowed a neutral XP-G into it!

I got another order of paracord from this guy, getgood2go, on ebay. Good seller and fast.

I got a replacement laptop battery. It didn't fit as well as the original but works, delivery took about 25 days??? where is my x9????? so much for fast ebay postage. Waiting impatiently for my BLF lights

nice! this light is really awesome, superbright, flawless beam, awesome look when you put it off and the rubber ring keeps glowing...

I'm afraid to admit but i'm having a headache right now because yesterday i played around with indoors and as i live in a modern house, most walls and a lot of objects are white :).

It's cool white, but definitely very nice color rendering, makes me nervous about the DRY that is on his way. It's a NW that costed me 25$ more than the CW (more expensive led + other seller), but the CW of the KD C8 actually looks great too. Not super realistic colors but surprisingly good, the only downside of a 2000+ lumen CW DRY would probably be more headaches as the CW actually triggers a pain sensation when it's that bright (for me personally)

have fun playing with it! :)

Got my Fenix E21 in an unopen package from dinodirect groupbuy. Still have not open it. Replacement for spilk68 clone from ebay (broken tailswitch).

Got my 1/2 oz container of V10 Glow Paint today...

Got some more bestinone IMR batteries: 2 16340s for the A30B XMLs, 2 18350s for the 501A XMLs, 2 14500s for the R5A3 XMLs, and 2 more 18500s for the Skyway 3XML. Man I love thes batteries and a bunch of battery holders so I can carry spares since they don't last very long

I like this. Came with a blue Tf 18650. My xtar's 18750 wont fit but a trustfire flame will. It is very handy to charge phones. Has a led gauge to tell you battery life. Could also charge it in a car if you have a usb 12 volt adaptor.

I also got a camo 501b and another plain 501b with dropin and a TF C8 with the stainless bezel.

Still no X9. 3 + weeks

My warm white XML from Manafont arrived today 25 days after ordering. I was worried about this one. http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ultrafire-cree-t6-warm-white-5mode-memory-led-dropin-module-42v-max-p-7747
I have not had a chance to play at night with it. It is different for sure. My first non cool white so I can’t really compare to anything else. It sags a lot just like the UF 3mode from MF. I can only get 540 lumens on high, compared to over 800 for the UF dropin. Playing in the garage I like it.

got dd e21. im quite impressed with it on 2 aa alkalines and the quality

I got this. Its a sad day

Langcjl ,

Got a beamshot of that warm dropin ?

Say next to the Ultrafire T6 for comparison ?

My BD-2 review sample arrived. Nice light.

I think I will try that this weekend when I have a little time. It is very yellow/orange. It also draws like crazy. On the CK battery I get 4.6A! Same battery and light with the UF 3 mode 3.8A.

Received my ebay Keygos KE5 from redlog after 9 days. It's still not yet dark but so far so good. The fit and finish is actually better than I expected. The printing is even straight!

My two Fenix E21's arrived today but I missed the drop off so I have to pick'em up tomorrow. I hate waiting until the next day!