$30 SRK. It can be done at wallbuys.

Ohhhhh snap! Oh no he di’nt!

We are having a one month bazaar in my university and I suggested to my friend we sell srk as it is a very good light.

I am the person who recommended wallbuysto my friend as you seem to sell real srk. This afternoon I met him and he told me you offered 28.

I dont understand why am I being scolded? You mean you like to scold customer and angry??? And i dont think I am wrong to ask you whether you are offering it at wholesale price.

My friend is buying 200 and you offered a wholesale price of 28. Now there is almost 200 orders and I wanted to ask you whether the price is 28 or 35. It was stated wholesale price in the sale page

Wallbuys is angry because you just revealed the price they give to wholesale customers. Making this promotion a not so good one after all. :bigsmile:

Why not do a chargeback on your credit card? Paypal usually dont dispute that

I suppose I could go the credit card route, (debit card actually). However, I have never done one before and paypal seemed easy enough. The reason I filed was because they offered to send a replacement and then told me to wait again. If I waited it would have gone past the 45 day paypal time frame. Also I am seeing that everyone who ordered after I did have already gotten their flashlights.

Oh well, I protected myself with paypal and now the ball is in their court.

For a shop, it is a lot easier to give a better price on 1 order and send one package than to send 150+.
Shipping an item with tracking should add at lest 2$ I believe. Dealing with an order and so takes time. Dealing with unsatisfied customers not being able to wait for their package to arrive takes time cost time/money… etc etc…
The price at 35,28$ is very good. (Personally I would have hoped for 34$ at “wholesaleprice” price though)
Either way, best price ever seen on this light! (except a very limited amount from another Wallbuys sale)
30$ seems unrealistic. They have a shop, not a charity center.

As always, when people gets the best deal ever, some still manage to complain…

QUESTION TO WALLBUYS
When do you expect all the skyray kings to be shipped?

I not begging for lower price! I am asking them to conform the price.

I will tell my friend about this thread. I let him decide whether to buy from wallbuys

I reserved the Olight i6 for this latest sale, but now I want to reserve a second one to be shipped to a different address, how do I do that?

That means the wholesale price stated on the page is a lie?

Thanks for verifying.

Good explanation of basic business, well done.

There is a big difference between wholesale price and retail price. That is why the price on the page shouldn’t be called wholesale price. Obviously there is wholesale for shops and wholeretail for group buys.

It’s kind of like Double Secret Probation.

Exactly! That why I am asking in the first pace. If this is a very good retail price , then say so. Do not put wholesale price at 35.60 and then have another wholesale price at 28. It a 25% difference for the same term

[/quote]

Exactly! That why I am asking in the first pace. If this is a very good retail price , then say so. Do not put wholesale price at 35.60 and then have another wholesale price at 28. It a 25% difference for the same term
[/quote]

There are differences even in wholesale prices, wholesale costs for a mass of international, individual sales can’t be the same as that for a single retail store front buying 150 units at once.

Why don’t you buy 150 units at $28.00, and then ship them to our 150 individual homes, and deal with 150 possibilities of shipping mishaps and losses, and then deal with both the justified, and unjustified varying levels of satisfaction or dissatisfaction from 150 different individuals, in different nations, and do all that with no expectation of creating a regular, wholesale relationship with a permanent retail dealer.

Exactly this.

What should be painfully obvious at this point is that regardless of the ending price, the beginning price is a GREAT deal. I figure, if I end up saving more $, well, that’s just the gravy on this big ol’ honkin’ T-bone. Dig?

all this banter aside……

I will be happy if I get a SRK cool white (genuine version) for ~$35-36 shipped.

period.

thank you wall buys

And now we know why the reserve quantity jumped so fast yesterday. And from another post it looks like the same type of thing is happening to the Olight I6 as well. Either someone is going to buy a lot of lights or Wallbuys will have a lot of inventory after this.

FT Shipped my latest order this morning (2/2), placed earlier this week when I got a credit note for an out of stock item. The site has been updated so you can now get a picture of the package as it left the shop when you view the order details :slight_smile: Remembered I had a boring order with DX I was waiting to get shipping on so I checked DX and found that they have also updated to show pics of your order. I got one of my order in the picking basket and also the package as sent. Really love this ‘see as it ships’ feature. It gives me some faith it shipped and also keeps the new purchase interest going.

Thanks for the response.

Its great that they do it this way.

I’ll also order the $30 one for my son. How many Kings does one house need? :slight_smile:

Cool. I just ordered one too. I already have a black U2 version but it has the new “non preferred” driver. So I just might get this one and switch out the drivers. And maybe upgrade to xml2’s at the same time and put that all in the black light. Then I’ll have 1 awesome black SRK and 1 still very good gold SRK. I shelf queen one one for beater - that would work nicely.