XML/XPG 16mm sinkpads

That’s exactly what I’m in for.

You’re right…

5 xml’s
2 xpg’s

Correct about not having the insulating layer. For costs and such, nitro will have to give the details.

5 XML’s, 2 XPG’s

Once made ill calculate shipping out of the USA with tracking so i have to get back to u on that

As for insulating error ill tell sinkpad when I send the cad design to them, and is that something u guys want is both boards on one sheet or one board on one sheet so I no what to ask for

And the 14mm ring would be nice for people wanting to trim them

Love Pilot’s design.

Count me in for

5 xml (maybe more)
5 xpg

Is this for anybody/everybody or just those already on the list from the 'feeler' thread? BTW, the cut-down-ability-to-10mm tweak is what pushed me over the edge. ;]

20 on a full sheet, right?

The current array design is 3X5 (15). At this instant, the array includes 8 XM-L and 7 XP-G/E/C. These numbers can easily be changed.

And anyone can buy these

Added B.L.F. Text
Added 14MM Cut Ring

PPtk

Like a seal of approval! :wink:

Of course, the XP-G board also mounts an Nichia 219. Just sayin…

Very nice, the B.L.F logo looks great but can it be scooted over just a hair towards the pos pad so its aligned with the XML logo ?

Ps: anyone have input on how big u would like the pads ???

Just so it’s known, I won’t be changing the pad sizes. I simply don’t have time to make any more significant changes to this design. If someone else would like to change the pad sizes, the gerbers are available for them to modify.

PPtk

Gerbers - CAD Data

i’m in for one sheet too! 8xml, 7 xpg.

2 complete sheets for me, assuming the mix stays about the same.

Alternating XML & XPG in the layout is going to make it a pain for whoever is cutting them up to fill individual orders...

Put me down for 10 XPG and 5 XML 8)

One sheet. :beer:

I think the final one is perfect the way it is. If we get them done with mixed XPG/XML per sheet, I’d take one whole sheet.

Same here, to make life easy I’ll take a sheet (if a sheet is a mix) or a sheet of xm-l sheet of xp-g if the sheets are made diode specific