SMO/smooth reflector for Convoy S2 - S5 - S6 - S7

I was looking for a smooth reflector for my favorite edc Convoy s7 and Convoy s5, sent many requests to fasttech they did not care, sent mails to cnqualitygoods they did not even reply, but by chance saw a thread on BLF recently opened by a user named “maokuer” it was about some cree leds and tints etc. and his new store on Aliexpress. (He is also selling convoy flashlights.) I asked him, if it is possible to get some, he said “he will talk to the factory” and finally he came with these smooth reflectors for Convoy S2 - S5 - S6 - S7.

“He says it suits them all.”

By the way I learned from him just now that he was blocked by BLF, I have no idea why he was blocked. He also says he has no idea why he was blocked, he says he did not send any spam etc…

Created this thread just to let everyone know there is a smo reflector for Convoy S2 - S5 - S6 - S7.

I want to thank “maokuer” for giving us smooth reflector option!

Because he was obviously a commercial seller and not posting his announcements and promotions in the commercial sellers' area. Claimed he didn't know how to put them there, or some nonsense...

i dont get why these guys cant just follow the rules. theres so much potential to make money here.

sorry ,i’m a newer ,i posted a thread on “want to sell”. i mistake that it is a advertising place for commercial seller .i think this is the reason why bolck my account.

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/marketplace/commercial

be sure to post your goods here...

Pardon me, sir. I did not do it on purpose

yes i see.and thank you,and have a happy weekend

i didnt realize you were posting in the want to sell forum... makes it a little better, i guess. but yes, post to the commercial sellers spot any time you are trying to sell goods. dont go and post links to your goods in other commercial sellers threads... not saying you were, but there was an issue with that not long ago. feel free to join in chat in threads outside of the commercial sellers spot, but dont use those posts for business related topics... follow those tips and you should do fine

i see thank you very much!

Commercial sellers area actually for your own good, it make you better known as “commercial seller”.
Please don’t forget to read this commercial seller rule :smiley:

Btw, nice to see you’re back :beer:

I have to add something to this.
Anyone here that’s fluent in only one language and tried to seek information/interact in a forum/website that’s not in their native language ?

I suspect that is where the issue has arisen.
It’s where I’ve gone wrong in the past at least.

“It is very important to know all the rules, so that they may be broken correctly.”

• Dalai Lama
    :wink:

Oh, and by the way, I need a few of those reflectors! :slight_smile:

Thanks Simon! The SMO reflector helped my S5’s throw quite a bit!