How did we do? (FastTech.com)

User convoy-flashlight seems to have the Convoy line. I haven’t ordered any, but someone has received some by now I’m sure. He has a thread on here with his current deals. I ordered four XM-L2 502Bs from him last night for $11 each.

Thanks for that. I recall recently there was talk that that seller was banned and came back with a new identity. I guess it’s safe to assume the problem was with the seller not understanding the site rules and not with any problems for shipping the correct product?

There were questions about his emitters, specifically the flux bins. TomE had a few XM-L2 U3 samples sent to him and they didn’t perform up to what he expected from a U3, more like a T6. This didn’t surprise me, since U3 is very rare, and his price was under the market price for a U2 or even a T6. There’s a chance he was scammed by a supplier or a chance that he created his own fake labels. Seeing the labels with “sample for evaluation” tells me that they might be mismatched. The labels on reels seemed a little more legit.

Hi fasttech.

I am having troubles with an order stuck in HK.

Order A071507247
TRACKING NUMBER CP980658235HK

Is delayed a great deal. It has been 18 days since I ordered the items, and the tracking number on hkpost and usps has been frozen as “accepted” ever since. I need an explanation if possible. I already emailed hkpost last week that wasn’t returned.

@ZW99GT

Perhaps you meant to send that message to FT via their support system? (It does not seem they check this thread anymore so I suspect you will not get much joy here, and if you do start a ticket you can expect a canned response asking you to be patient, unless maybe you are a ‘priority customer’).

Also given FT’s recent record, and HK Post’s recent perfomance levels, if I were you I wouldn’t bother sweating this until you are at the 30 day mark, I think you’re pulling the trigger a bit soon on this one.

Sorry it’s not about FT’s service, but I think they’re 2 different sellers, are they?

The one that sent XM-L2 U3 to TomE is this bestflashlight , website: http://www.willbuying.com/ Not sure he did it intentionally or his supplier screwed on him.
Not this Convoy-flashlight website: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/330416 (I forget his nickname before he change it edit: his previous nickname is maokuer as stated in thread :shy: ).

I got an order from Fasttech on 7/31 it was for some batteries and chargers. 1 of the 4 were DOA and after using one it stopped working so 2 out of the 4 don’t work. I have emailed Jasmine 2 times and filed a claim.

Which batteries had you ordered?

I ordered a whole bunch of stuff 7-24-13. It was in my P.O. Box 8-1-13 !!! Whew! FAST !!! All as ordered and in good shape as far as I can tell. One item was a triple LED Drop in.... NICE! Most other stuff was small but it is all good stuff!

Illumination Supply is my favorite.... but when they don't have what I need, usually Fast Tech does and they typically get it right out.

Thanks Fast Tech! Dan.

I got 2 pairs of Panasonic NCR18650B
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1141104

Never see one of my protected brand cells fail and I thaught that there is only one circuit available…
Have you checked if the protection is just kicked in?

BLF: I’ve made a few purchases from fasttech and every time I order, I tell them to ship everything in one package. The last order they did not do this and luckily, I was online just in time to cancle the late item. They did not warn me that the item was delayed or being shipped from somewhere else, they just went ahead and shipped what was available. This is even after I emailed Jasmine and made the request in a ticked. This time, I ordered another package, made the same requests, emailed Jasmine, messaged in an old ticket, also opened a new ticket and the blasted order was split up again. After being screwed by customs and paying 50% tax and duties on a $200US order from Amazon because the idiots there split up the package. I’m really fed up of people not understanding basic english…. The following is a message I responded with after being informed that my order was shipped in two packages…

*Ok. WHY? I’ve requested NUMEROUS TIMES in the past for NUMEROUS orders and yet this is still being done? I even EMAILED JASMINE telling her again NOT to split up my package but it still happened?? What the hell am I supposed to do to get fasttech to understand that I DO NOT WANT MY PACKAGES SPLIT UP! I’ve said it before and will say it again. IF YOU SPLIT UP MY PACKAGE, I AM GOING TO BE CHARGED DOUBLE THE CUSTOMS CHARGES. UNLIKE IN THE USA, CUSTOMS CHARGES HERE CAN BE AS MUCH AS 50%!!! For this $300 order, because the package has been split up I can pay $150US or more in tax and duties!! (assuming you declare a value of $200 or less.) Do you think I’ll continue spending my money here? Do you think I’ll support fasttech on any forums I visit if this continues? Is that clear? Do I have to say it in another way and in every single thread on the BLF for it to be clear?

What annoys me even more was that the order was delayed a week for the other items to arrive and still the order was split up…

NAME, you haven’t messaged me before but every order I’ve made, I’ve made this requsest…. Who do I message to make it clear that I do not want my package split up? IF ALL ITEMS CAN NOT BE SHIPPED TOGETHER, GIVE ME THE OPTION TO CANCEL THE WHOLE ORDER OR CANCEL THE DELAYED ITEMS.*

Sorry BLF. It’s not often I have to be a jackass to people… :frowning:

EDIT: I got a reply apologising for the mix up and putting the blame on the packaging department… Lets see what happens next order… (Admittedly, I need to pay MORE attention to what’s available now vs what’s not ready to ship immediately…)

Wow, I can’t believe they still split your order! >.< Maybe you should start a thread on their forums about this:
http://www.fasttech.com/forums/feedback

There's a pretty good reason for you to be a jackass in this case!

In general I've found them to be one of the better crowds to deal with, but clearly their internal systems need some work.

I wonder if all the stuff you order actually passes through their physical premises or whether some "out of stock" stuff is drop-shipped from elsewhere, resulting in the multiple parcels.

I've had shipments split but luckily I don't have your customs system. If a Fasttech rep can't organise their staff to follow a pretty simple request like hold until all products are in stock it looks like you might have to shop elsewhere.

my newest order came soaked in ejuice. 5 p60 pills, 1 p60 drop in, 3 bottles of ejuice, even the invoice paper was soaked.

if it was one of my bottles that leaked i would have blamed it on the postal system, but not one of my bottles leaked a drop. washed them all off with water and squeezed and shook each bottle, and not a leak to be seen, and they are all full. must have been at least 20ml of juice in my bubble envelope if not more. only thing i can figure happened was a packager put in a damaged bottle and noticed it leaked everywhere and just took that one bottle out and replaced it and did not bother to clean or replace anything else.

very dangerous because nicotine is a poison. if one of my kids or pets had gotten a hold of anything that was inside that package, they could have got very sick or killed.

Pulsar is indestructible :bigsmile: he could roll up that invoice soaked with e-poison and smoke it like a cigar and nothing would happen to him :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S. My last order was shipped in less than 12h!!!

Please say you took pics and opened a ticket about this! :open_mouth: That’s really bad of the packager to send it like that.

i opened a ticket, it was all in the trash by the time i thought to take a picture. they would have probably said it just looks like i spilled water on it.

also my last order they shipped the wrong resistance heating coils, was supposed to include the right ones in this order and did not.

actually, when i was still smoking and using ecigs to cut back, i dripped ejuice all down the side of a cigarette and smoked it haha

edit: it is really bad they would ship it like that. i thought at first one of the bottles got busted in transit, but i thoroughly checked all three and not a drop could have been spilled from any of them. they are lucky it was an OP reflector dropin. i would have been P!$$3* to have to wash a brand new smooth reflector

WHAAAT, you trashed 5 x p60 pills and 1 x p60 drop-in noooooooooooo :_(

:stuck_out_tongue:

no, all of the packaging, and then i washed everything by the time i thought of pictures lol