Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

Werner - 6 of those "rare" seeds were sold, 3 "like's", and a couple of thumbs up, so, they must be real!

Since the picture seem to show a line relatively clearly down the sides like all plastic molded and bonded items, I think not. Either they are plastic, or a mold was placed around the developing fruit for it to grow into as it matured.

Anyone else not able to open banggood links on mobile anymore? Thy were working fine a week ago, but now it always pulls up an error. :\

404 NOT FOUND
The requested URL /Fenix-TK61-CREE-XM-L2-U2-1000Lumen-High-Quality-LED-Flashlight-p-917016.html was not found on this server.

It may be good for you …At least most of the times - “edible rate above 95%” .
What happens if you try a fruit from the other 5% ? :slight_smile:

You probably spit it out

A few months a go I watch a TV show about a similar fruit:

I don't know, how it should work without the plastic.

Two nice Sunwayman LEDs, which back in stock 3rd March:

Both have a XM-L2 and two blue/red LEDs.

Sunwayman F10R, max. 290 Lumen, CR123A or 1x 16340, price $44,99 (price Wallbuys: $55,59)

Sunwayman F20C max. 780 Lumen, 1x 18650 or 2x 16340, 2x CR123A $47,59 (price Wallbuys: $58,98)

Ahhh, finally, the answer to the human shaped pear fruit - this had my goin...

Roche X3 -> cupon code: bgf165 ($23.5 )

And some new interesting stuff (you can use discount code: blf)
XP-E (XP-G) emitter with 20° TIR ($1.38)

XR-E/XR-C emitter with 60° TIR ($1.38)

IMALENT DD4R ($159.99)

there are other stuff to, but prices are not impressive:
8 Degree CREE Condensing LED Lens With Holder 23.3mm - > $1.40
30 Degree CREE XRE/XRC LED Series Lens With White Holder - > $1.42
NITECORE RSW1 Remote Pressure Switch - > $15.35 (this is actually nice price)
15 Degrees CREE XRE/XRC LED Series Lens 16mm - > $1.38
60 Degrees CREE XRE/XRC LED Series Lens 20mm - > $1.39
CREE XML T5/T6/U2 LED Lens With Holder 21.2mm - > $1.39
Fenix ARW10 Car Charger Power Supply Cord For ARE-C2/C1 Charger - >$4.48
and
wait for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Fire-Foxes FF4 6000LM Xenon 60w HID -> $235.99 - 8% discount with blf -> $217.11

but, there is a catch: “there is a unique dealer in USA area, so banggood will Not Deliver this flashlight to USA”
on other hand, the rest of the world can enjoy this deal :stuck_out_tongue:

That is likely real. Saw on TV a while back that those are grown into that shape by placing a plastic mould around it so it fills the mould’s shape.

I got answer:

As always it’s nothing worth….

What is with the Roche X3? Looks good, anything wrong with it?

Seems cruel, to force the fruit to grow like that. ;_;

I’m with u Chloe. Against Nature.

They (the infamous generic “they”, not banggood) also sell cube-shaped watermelons, designed to fit perfectly between refrigerator shelves.

Something new from OLIGHT specially made for R40 flashlight (both contacts are on the same side)
when I think about it it’s actually not bad idea :wink:
Olight R40 4000mAh 26650 Protected

Olight 2600mAh 18650 Protected

Olight 3400mAh 18650 Protected

Olight R40 Seeker CREE XM-L2 1100LM

They clearly using Panasonic cells. Not a bad price considering the company’s name (Olight) on the battery wrap. Nitecore selling these for $18-$20 for a piece.

Panasonic cells for sure and they do not try to hide it:-)

Surely this is a dangerous idea? A dead short is going to be much easier to achieve if the terminals are less than a few mm apart. Drop spare battery in pocket, forgot keys were in there as well. I understand it would be unwise to do so, but its easy enough done, even if only for a second or two before you think, bugger, better not do that. Its got to make a circuit easier though.

- that battery is not meant to be held out of the flashlight, you can recharge it via built in USB port and since it is proprietary you don’t need to have spare one, you wouldn’t be able to use it in other flashlights. You only need replacement if first one dies on you and that is highly unlikely to happen…

• also, battery is protected so I believe that overheating protection will kick in, in case of short circuit.

On other hand this design makes it interesting for custom builds and offers some new possibilities.
If I had 15.6$ to spare I would get one out of curiosity…

I have limited knowledge but based on reading, I wouldnt trust a built in charger considering many dedicated chargers fail the “I approve” tests of reviewers. Id be happy to read a review stating the charger was as good as any good or better charger. Id also suggest plenty of people would need to charge without access to USB, hikers, genuine out bush, no toilets, no showers, no electricity, campers (not holiday park campers) etc. Taking an 18650 power pack to charge via USB seems redundant if I could just carry a pair of spare 18650s and swap them, no wait time. Of course I could also carry a pair of these too, in a battery box. And I also note, they dont need to buy this torch either. Not to mention, that unless others make these batteries, youre stuck with the premium added to make them this way.

It just struck me as an odd thing to do. A bit like sticking the positive terminal of a car battery in the fuel filler flap. OK, maybe not quite that drastic. I guess if its protected, it doesnt matter.