Deal alerts for Banggood.com - BTU Shocker, SolarStorm, Olight, XinTD...

offer has ended, regular price is 10.99$ 9 hours left to finish the deal, C8 XM-L2, one 7.35$, if you buy trhee, 7$ unit

UltraFire C8 CREE XM-L2 T6 2000Lm 5 Modes LED F @ 7.35$ USD with BLF coupon - My AFF link - ”

Dremel rotary tool for only $22... real?

I have the Dremel tool shown in the picture. It’s quite handy. The variable speed is very smooth. Mine was a gift (and mine is 120v).

So that one is not fake?

5th image down, Made in USA? LOL.
hmmm…

This link is not good.
Edit: OK now

the offer has ended :frowning: has returned to its normal price, 10.99$ http://www.banggood.com/UltraFire-C8-CREE-XM-L2-T6-2000Lm-5Modes-LED-Flashlight-p-914581.html
It was a deal that was in http://www.banggood.com/deals.html

It might be real or not… but they won’t ship it; I ordered one, and received a mail saying it’s out of stock. They even deleted the page you linked.
I asked then for this one as a replacement, which is the same with another plug, and more expensive, and they replied it´s also out of stock. it´s still online, and no “out of stock” flags around

Its obviously fake. Made in USA, yet sold from China at Chinese prices? Makes very little sense. Made in China, and sold at Chinese prices makes sense, but the item clearly shows images stating Made in USA.

They now offer a flashlight with the new charging trough the switch….
Convoy discussion thread here

30$

The cheapest headband for flashlight ? It is almost equal to the Nitecore HB02 but I think it is valid for flashlights similar to the Armytek Wizard Pro, Zebralight H60…. . Nitecore HB02 7.99$ vs Skilhunt 3.39$ (without coupon)

SKILHUNT Adjustable Detachable Flashlight Headband @ only 3.12$ USD with BLF coupon - My AFF link - No AFF link

and another headband but more expensive, I think it is valid for AA flashlights

SKILHUNT HB1 Adjustable Detachable Flashlight Headband @ 6.06$USD with BLF coupon - My AFF link - No AFF link

And you think good buy the Skilhunt H02? there are already published one review

and the price is only 45.08$ with BLF coupon

http://www.skilhunt.com/Product/Product.aspx?ID=7540f546-320b-4865-89f4-f29c5fbab805

Nitecore Digicharger D4 email special $29.99

Nice deal. Thanks for sharing! Ordered! :)

with Code SKH02 only 39 USD at banggood! Link to banggood

my aff-Link

Xiaomi mi key, is an affordable “pressy” like button for smartphones for 5$
It gets inserted in the 3.5mm audio jack and adds a hardware button to your phone for almost anything

New "collection deal": These selected lights 15% off with code BGFP (Nitecore, Sunwayman, Fenix, Olight, ..)

Some picks:

Nitecore i4 2014 NEW version charger for $16.99

Nitecore MT21A for $28.01

Thank you! it really is a very good price! I must resist buying it …. I do not need but ….

the user mhanlen has recently made a great review with video included

The dipper charging through switch light is now available for 25$, different tints and bins available. U2-1A/T6-3B/T6-4C

Looking at the big dipper pictures, the quality of that light doesn`t seem to be very high.

I have the Dipper BD01, the body quality is ok. Slightly better than ***fire brands. I'm not sure of the electronics though.