TangsFire C8 8W XM-L2 U3@tmart.com

Hi everyone,

Many people like it very much: TangsFire C8 . Hope i can make a activity for them. Now the last activity of C8. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

Link is: http://www.tmart.com/TangsFire-C8-8W-XM-L-U3-1300LM-Aluminum-Alloy-Flashlight-Black_p208291.html

Coupon code is:lastc8tmt

If you have any problem,please PM me.

Have a good time.

Review can be found here: Tangsfire C8 XM-L2 U3 Review
Lots of discussion in the comments.

Great xml2 C8 with awesome output when using good batteries. Thinking about getting a 2nd to safeguard in case a friend ‘steals’ the one I already have. :smiley:

only 1 per customer :~

Couldn’t stop my finger to click the buy button! :zipper_mouth_face: Need to find a reason to tell the wife for buying another C8….this is my 2nd Tangsfire and my 5th C8 0:)

Can’t beat it for $11.69 after Tmart points and USA warehouse.

That’s a VERY good price!

…… What?

This one shows $12.99 for me. Checked orders and my previous Tangsfire was also 12.99…

Ordered…

Same here, 12.99 is a great price for a great light. I got in on this very same deal twice before.

It this better than Convoy series?

+1 although $11.69 is not bad deal at all for a XM-L2 and supposedly U3 ( has anyone ever proven that this light has XM-L2 U3?)

Ordered one. Couldn’t resist at that price.

I ordered it, and the coupon worked: Got it for 12.99, I didn’t try using my bonus points — sometimes that messes the deal up … :expressionless:

Help, another impulse buy, cant beat that price. I’ve had several tangsfire c8’s if I remember I was getting 5 amps with 20 r’s. Have to replenish the stock, I have no tangsfire c8’s right now, gave some away. Only have 2 xintd’s right now. I’ll have to get over the 1a tint again.

I ordered one as well. $12.99.
This is going to be my first C8. I figured this was a good one to start with.

Thanks for posting the deal!

I have bought several of the these from Louis Huang of TMart. They are very well built and a good buy, but they are actually a C8-D or a C8 deep similar to the original XinTD.

You guys must be hammering TMart’s website, I can’t even get it to load.

Never mind. Seems to be a problem with my laptop. Works fine on my desktop.

Its brighter than Convoy C8.

Enjoyed the last, dont need it , but bought another, plus more. Blame Louis.

Will buy one with the two HD2010 from the gorup buy.
Hope the coupon is then still available.
:bigsmile: