GearBest shipping issues survey in BLF

Ordered an android tv box 21.9 said it ships within 3 days. Still has not been shipped. This is the last time I order anything from gearbest. They just lie.

It’s a national holiday AFAIK.

To Spain, I have understood that they pass through Holland before arriving.
I have lost two shipments that arrived and I think not. Paypal luck, for now returns the money.

I ordered a Xtar headlight which GearBest say they shipped on 22nd August with a tracking number.
When I try the number in 17track it says number not found, GB want me to wait till the two month period before looking in to it

I will have to look if PayPal is 45 or 180 days here in the UK

I bought the battery for it from bang good on the same day and it came 3 weeks ago

Have they given me a fake tracking number or do they just not work sometimes ?

Interesting. So ordering from gearbest means the following:

1- items shipped without tracking number… Never arrive

2- items shipped with tracking number…. Most of them include a fake tracking number.

I placed an order on august that should have arrived but not.
I placed an order 15 days ago. Never gof shipped. I created two tickets asking for cancelling th order and refund to paypal but no response at all.

Gearbest are not serious people. This was my last purchase on gearbest.

I feel very frustrated bcos there are are a lof of people in similar situation. I thought it was only me… The mail of my country is slow. But it is a commo problem for gb…

Now I have to use paypal to get my money back!!! But I have to wait 180 days!!! Damn it!!!

XP

Never got a fake tracking number from gearbest, plenty times on aliexpress but not once at gearbest…

17track has been very erratic for the past months, regardless who the shipper is, not like before.

I have had several parcels that has arrived, yet it says from ‘not found’ to information received’, and sometimes even with some new descriptions.

Yes Gearbest pays for reviews the details are on their web site.
I quote a section :-
‘Get Gift Cards worth $5 to $100 simply by making a product review. Tell the online world about your cool GearBest gadgets to receive your gift card. The more you submit, the more you receive!’

They make great claims for customer service but it is all a sham.
I bought a mouse from GearBest which was delivered faulty, when I contacted them they requested some information which I provided.
They offered a replacement which I accepted, but then things started to go wrong.
I waited a while and then asked if they had shipped it yet.
They did not nor had any intention of giving me a replacement it was just a ploy to keep me quiet for a bit longer in the hope I would loose interest and give up.
They then asked me for a video of a mouse not working!
Well they got there video but it did not help.
I made a claim through PayPal and GearBest offered me an insulting $6 in part compensation (about a third of its cost).
They also state on their web site, if you look hard enough, that if you wish to send a fault product back you have to pay for it to be returned to China!
This is against the law in the UK where I live but as they well know this does not apply to me because they are a US firm shipping from China.
If you buy a product from them you will probable receive and it may be slightly cheaper but don’t expect any help if it is faulty. Buying from GearBest is a gamble.

I have ordered several items in gearbest on Aug16th
order number is W1508160509519007 and Reference number:CN14398117544094 . The shipment is to Dubai, United Arab Emirates without a tracking number.

Still i didn’t received the package yet. and when i inquired GearBest support. they asked to me inquire the local post office.
I did that too. but the post office cannot find some thing like that using the reference number which GearBest provided.

So my order item is in LIMBO now… J) no idea where to find. I asked GearBest that i can pay now for tracking it which is not possible they said. J)

even i tried tracking here with reference number
http://sky56.cn/english/track/index
and it showed like below

21-Aug-2015 06:12 PM Departed Warehouse to Sort Facility.
21-Aug-2015 09:56 PM Shipment picked up.
22-Aug-2015 06:12 PM Departed Sort Facility to UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

no idea where is it after this. I’m totally frustrated.

kindly someone help where and how can i find my package.

no more GearBest…

Did you pay by PayPal?
If yes, you can escalate your case to PayPal and ask for full reimbursement.

As for the tracking with reference number using sky56.cn, I’m afraid they are next to useless.
It will only show up to when your parcel leave China.
After that, the status will just remain as “Departed Sort Facility to……”, even if the parcel has reached the destination country or even if it has been delivered to you

Lately, I find this site better than the usually reliable 17track:

http://track-chinapost.com/

Dear akhyar,

Thanks for your reply. in reply to your question. I didn’t paid via paypal. i have paid directly via credit card.

Ive had 3 orders shipped with tracking, well, two, but one was split shipment so I got tracking on that one too.
All 3 worked.

Regarding Paypal - Im qiute sure that 180 days is max, you DONT have to wait for 180 days for items to arrive to claim non-delivery ;)!

Yeah, Ive received items from Alixepress with free tracking, even though the item costs 7$ and it arrived very quickly.
I think all orders from Ali come with tracking, thats the only way to avoid false claims of items not delivered and getting money back.

Credit cards tend to have 60 day money back guarantee and if there is no item delivered, you will get your money back.
If the item is faulty and you have confirmed that you have received it, then bank/CC company might ask you to ship it back.

My experience with getting money back through bank-CC company is that it takes a longer while than Paypal to get the money once the case has been opened.

Hi 2 DOGS,

Once the order ship out, we will send the shipping confirmation mail and packageing picturer to your account.

Could you please PM me your order number? I will check it for you. Thanks.

Hi light junkie,

As we talked on the PM, we will resend the order to you. Please keep patient to wait for it. We advised that you add the tracking number on further purchase. Thanks.

Hi csshri,

I am very sorry that you still not receive the package.

I have checked your order and it ship without tracking number since you don’t pay for the tracking fee when check out.

This is the reference number or package number: CN14398117544094, it only can show that we shipped your order out but cannot update more news online.

I have offer the solution to you by PM, please kindly check it. Besides, we advised that you can add the tracking number on next order, which will avoid the package loss.

Best Regards
Gina
Gearbest Customer Service
http://www.gearbest.com/

Hi Sirius9.

As for standard shipping and expedited shipping, we will ship with tracking number.

As for free shipping. If your order amount exceed 40USD, it will ship with tracking number. If order amount less than 40USD, you need to add the 1.99USD tracking fee when check out. Otherwise we will ship without tracking number.

Please refer here: http://www.gearbest.com/about/shipping-methods.html

If you have any further questions, we’re always happy to help.

Best Regards
Gina

Hi fireblade893,

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

Could you please PM me your order number first? I will check it and solve for you.

We wish to apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope to hear from you.

Best Regards
Gina