Difference between Opus BT-C3400 & BT-C3100 v2.1?

Teacher,that is Incorrect!!

I got my charger 2 months ago[ not that important] and NEV bought Gearbest spare fans when he got his Opus!!

That is NOT the fan that came w/ his Opus! :wink:

He will confirm that as he did in an email to me and the info. that you just quoted of his!

Edit: Shared information,NEV TO Wolfdog!

Mine is the 9 blade ,like the one on the right,the gear best replacements are identical.
On the label on the replacements it says 12v , 0.04amps. I didn’t check the label on the original fan ( I’ve put the original back in the opus ).

Part of the mix up may be the NEWER OPUS CHARGERS are ALL going to have 9 blade ball bearing fans according to “rdana”

If that Original fan on NEV’S opus looks identical to his spares, then he needs to take the label. I would bet it is a 12v fan whose label/specs do NOT look like the gearbest replacement!

The suspense is killing me!

Just a general thought here,one of my pet peeves.

It bothers me when “People only respond to what they want to respond to”! That and not responding at all.

It is prevalent in these forums, work, friends and family relationships!

I’ll get back to you and your “general thoughts and pet peeves” later wolfie…. count on it. :slight_smile:

As far as what Nev said……… here it is in black and white….

FTR

———————————————————-

Ok,BLACK AND WHITE but NO description of specs!!!

,like I said,he needs to take the label off!! rdana told me from now on the new Opus would have a 12v/9 blade fan!!!

You need to take your original OPUS fan label off to add to the drama and mystery!! It is probably like mine unless yours is 2 years or so old!

As far as getting back to me about my pet peeves,it is unnecessary.

Is this what every body is trying say——- start at 1:00

Are you Ok wolfdog?? Seriously. :slight_smile:

What you are writing is not making any sense.

I think Nev has “taken his label off”… he told me how to do it.

Nev has already said he has a 12v 9 blade.

I have already said my fan is most likely like yours. A 5v 5 blade with resistor.
I have already said I got mine in May 2016… right at a year ago.

And then you write with BOLD letters and have many !!! (EXCLAMATION Marks) behind things.

It is as if you are mad.

What is wrong with you my friend? It is as if you are not comprehending what you are reading…. and it appears to have happened on at least one other thread very recently too.

If you aren’t feeling good go get checked out.

I am simply trying to keep up with all this massive amount of information & mis- information created as more fact is revealed here on this thread.

And then you throw in the post about “your pet peeves”… obviously aimed at me.

I am confused as to why you did that? Was there something you asked I did not answer?
IF there was, all you had to do was ask or say something. But it hardly warrants you implying I pick & choose what I answer.Cause IF it did happen it was not intentional. There is a lot going on in this thread.

I am shocked actually that you implied that. That is why I am concerned that you are actually medically Ok.

I hope you are, & I’ll be glad to know that for sure.
………………
Edit: _Thanks to whoever gave me the RUDE vote for this one. :wink:

:smiley::smiley::smiley: . Yep, that seems it would just about sum it up. :wink:
Edit: In fact, let’s just have it right here chops… :wink:

Who is on First?

I do not know!

Wolfdog just hit a Grand Slam!!

1. I am feeling fine I am human.

2. You MUST be paranoid,that post of mine was a generalization.

3. You need to stop being so judgemental and making a diagnosis like your a Doctor!

So Pipe Down and relax!!! :wink:

1. Excellent
2. Not in the least. “Generalization”… if you say so.
3. “Judgemental”…. :person_facepalming: Oooooo-K …… :slight_smile: . “Acting like”?

Sure… but I have been relaxed. :wink:

Moving forward ladies and gentlemen,,,,we are a family here!.........La Cosa Nostra Family.

Here is my take on NEV'S Opus w/ the Gearbest fan.

1. Gearbest bought them at even a cheaper price and they came w/ out a fan and put their own in.

OR

2.Gearbest took the Opus fan out and put theirs in and are selling the Opus fans on the Black Market or saving them!

3.Opus and Gearbest have a contract!

I would pick #1 as the more reasonable, Logical Wolfdog scenario...Possibly #3.

unsub

Cool…. Whomever my nemesis is, they are right on top of things. :+1:

I racked up a RUDE mark for post #557 .

Let the good times roll!!! :smiley:

(no wolfdog, just to be crystal clear; I do not think it was you…… even though you are a “yankee”. :smiley: … you have more class than that!! :+1: … :beer: …. it most likely goes back to someone from the “Cometa Wars”. But hey… it’s all good. :slight_smile: )

? Unknown Subject

That sounds about right……. :wink:
Soooo… let’s KeepMovingAhead. :+1:

Well, how about this 14lb., 15A worth of pure DC stability as your power supply:

/\\\\\\

That would probably work well…… :wink:

That is correct,it was not me. Someone would have to be more ruthless than that for me to put a mob I mean “rude” hit on them! :wink:

Moving ahead,I can ONLY speak for myself. I will use “I” instead of “we”.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

WHAT IS NEXT??

First I was obsessed with the SMSP,now the fans,what other part of Mr. Opus can I Analyse?!! :sunglasses:

I am working on my simple and basic “Chart” for the fan test. I am doing that w/ the Original Opus now, already did it w/ the GB fan and my Delta fans are due to arrive Thursday. I can only do One Charge/test a day,takes 9 or 10 hours.

Variety is the spice of life,how do you like the versatility of my Line dividers!! lol!

Looks nice,I would have to expand my flashlight laboratory to accommodate it!

Has anyone turn the fan round so it blows in instead of sucking out?
The sky rc mc3000 originally had the fan sucking out & they changed it to blow in for better cooling.