LuckySun D80 29K LUX! @ 3.65A, AR lens, SS bezel, XML 18650, 41mm head. Integrated pill

LuckySun D80

Note: Current light is XM-L. Some pictures show XM-L2.

Anodized threads. Should lock out well.

Looks like it uses an integrated pill (from a picture on Russian fonarevka forum). LED directly mounted to the head. Plus some nice mass to the head for driving hard.

Always a fan of stainless steel bezels and I love AR glass. AR adds a sweet premium look, in addition to extra lumens.

Russian fonarevka review with more pictures http://forum.fonarevka.ru/showthread.php?t=24018 (Pok posted this first). Fonarevka review appears to list 29K LUX! 3.65A turbo in stock form. But still nice and compact. And of course with some mods we could boost that even higher! Dedome led, noctigon copper star, copper braid spring.

There has been some confusion about where the discount will show up.

You will see the discount in your cart before you check out. Price will update after you enter the code and click Apply.

Note: If you hover your mouse over the little question mark it will give a popup message. Just ignore this popup message.

Looks like an MT-G2 could fit in that reflector opening.

Beautiful light! Lens actually appears to be AR coated.

Certainly seems to have that purple AR reflection but they just call it ultra clear.

GearBest has it for $24.17 without any discounts

Nice. :bigsmile:

Gearbest was doing a <$20 coupon deal on this light. Not sure if it is still active. See Muto’s post here:

Seems like a palight to me.

@ Zeelee: Yes. Without the price tag.

You are right.

Looks nice. Haven’t seen it before.

Ordered for less than $20 (I had some points) Internally this looks exactly like the Palight I own. Good light very well built driven fairly well in stock form.I never liked the Palight's mode arrangement this seems to have a different arraingement. I don't think Palights gets much press on the forum because of their price and modding difficulty.

Gearbest has still this light on promo for less than $20:

LuckySun D80
coupon: LSD80
price: $19.99

The palight doesn’t seem to have AR glass. Can you confirm that?
I also see some design changes. This D80 has a crenelated bezel, different tail and slightly different head.

That’s a nice light for a good price

Is there any reviews on this light with tare down?

I haven’t seen one. Maybe bikenber can comment on his when received. GearBest is also sending me one for review.

Teardown? :bigsmile:
The first thing I like to do is teardown and assess its internals. I guess I should switch it on once before that. :wink:

I’ve heard bad things about DinoDirect. How long did it take you guys to get yours?

The LuckySun D80 is new. I don’t think anyone has received one yet from any seller.

DinoDirect was good with a shipping address issue I recently had.